03-04 Reman engine info.

Ukfox89

Established Member
not to bring this thread back alive, but im running a Tousley Reman engine with a single precision 7675 and my prior setup was 2.9 whipple. This engine is stout as hell. was making 800+ with the whippel for a year, and have ben at 900-1000 for another 7-8 months. E85 and it gets mainly track use. Auto/SRA car. Reman engine is great and i would strongly thinka bout getting another if this one lets go.

IllCobra

Established Member
Sorry to wake this thread up again, but is AER still remaning these engines? I ask since they have stopped making the DC casting heads... It would nice to know that I can still get a quality made remaned enigine if mine ever decides to take a crap.

IllCobra

Established Member
Damn, that blows. Was really hoping they still did them. Well, hopefully my engine stays strong. Besides it dropping a valve seat, the stock engine seems healthy.

SALLY 91

Where are these engines available at then ?
I've sent out 20 emails to all the companies that have been listed. Hoping to hear back from someone with good news.

MG0h3

Established Member
Far as I know they arent available. Only way to get an actual "reman" is if a dealer had one sitting in a warehouse. We have Ford dealers in the vendor section that havent been able to get them for years now.

Users who are viewing this thread