03-04 Radiator Cover Extensions?

Satyr

Established Member
You could probably have one custom made...would be pretty nice, especially if it covered up the factory I/C tank, coolant tank, battery and intake filter.

Jefe

Established Member
They would have to cover the headlights if youre looking for something like that.

You could probably have one custom made...would be pretty nice, especially if it covered up the factory I/C tank, coolant tank, battery and intake filter.
Anchor Room sells pieces like that: Anchor Room

ROTC_Aft

Satyr

Established Member
They would have to cover the headlights if youre looking for something like that.

Anchor Room sells pieces like that: Anchor Room

ROTC_Aft

Yep, I already have that, their battery and fuse box covers. I would really like a solid, single piece that covered it all, though.

Satyr

Established Member
The Complete cover is in the works folks.....just keep your eye on the site...

Anchor Room

Any ETA for it?
I have picked up a number of your products and have been impressed with them all. A cover is another item I would definitely pick up.

What other items are you working on?

2003snake

Established Member
Any ETA for it?
I have picked up a number of your products and have been impressed with them all. A cover is another item I would definitely pick up.

What other items are you working on?

we have about 5 original products that we want to bring to market before the end of the summer - we are swamped (and happy about it) so we are doing our best :)

Keep your eyes on the site (Anchor Room) and we are also on Twitter: (#Anchor_Room) and Facebook (Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More). Those will be the first places we will bring it to light!

Thanks for the compliments!

Jason

Satyr

Established Member
we have about 5 original products that we want to bring to market before the end of the summer - we are swamped (and happy about it) so we are doing our best :)

Keep your eyes on the site (Anchor Room) and we are also on Twitter: (#Anchor_Room) and Facebook (Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More). Those will be the first places we will bring it to light!

Thanks for the compliments!

Jason

Just liked the site. Will definitely be keeping an eye out.

Users who are viewing this thread