03/04 Nitrous guys need help!

Dimitri318

Established Member
I am going to race a vette with a procharger this weekend(he pussied out last week when he found out i have nitrous) and am thinking of putting a 50 shot on just in case. Ive heard of people having there tune on there then just riching it up a bit on the Predator. If i can how many points should i righin it up to? It is a dry shot b4 the MAF in the air filter.

Amazon is moving down here but there not open yet so i cant get a dyno tune. Im only going to spray the car 5 times or less, you guys think it will be ok?

Dimitri318

Established Member
So i went to the track and tryed to spray the car and nothing happened!?!? Pulled the car to the side and could here the spray when hitting it but nothing worked when i was going down the track. i have the K&N that goes into the fenderwall and the bottle wasnt mounted down? Were these two things my problem?

Juiced-03

Established Member
Dimitri318 said:
So i went to the track and tryed to spray the car and nothing happened!?!? Pulled the car to the side and could here the spray when hitting it but nothing worked when i was going down the track. i have the K&N that goes into the fenderwall and the bottle wasnt mounted down? Were these two things my problem?

What do you mean nothing worked? Was it spraying, or did you just not feel it? The filter you have wont make a difference, but I don't know what you mean by the bottle not being mounted down.

How was your bottle pressure?

Dimitri318

Established Member
it was spraying but didnt hit. the bottle wasnt in a steady position, just rolled around in the trunk.

The tube from the filter to the MAF is curved and ive heard thats not good. Dont know how to check bottle pressure, my friend knows about this stuff not me.

wolfsburg2

50 trimmed
Established Member
"Dont know how to check bottle pressure"

go spend $25 on a nos or nx or zex brand bottle gauge. mounts right on the bottle.

And Secure the bottle in the trunk.

You should really step away from the nitrous until ytou understand it a little better.

Dimitri318

Established Member
My friend knows what hes doing he just didnt know if not having the bottle secured would hurt it at all. Im just wondering why it didnt work????

Juiced-03

Established Member
lol, I cant believe they even let you on the track with a loose bottle. The bottle definitely needs to be secured for it to work right.

Users who are viewing this thread