03/04 nitrous guys. HELP please!

TERMN8U

Established Member
want to get a nitrous kit. I am curently making 500rwhp & 470 rwt. I need to take out a 600 rwhp & 560 rwt Supra. what brand an what size. What # can I expect? I am sure you guys will show me the way. :beer:

20cobra03

TERMN8U said:
want to get a nitrous kit. I am curently making 500rwhp & 470 rwt. I need to take out a 600 rwhp & 560 rwt Supra. what brand an what size. What # can I expect? I am sure you guys will show me the way. :beer:
put in the 125 jets. i have a buddy that dynos close to yours and on the bottle he puts down 650rwhp and 793lb/ft. you should destroy that supra :burnout:

RixSikcobra04

That 125 shot will leave only ash of that Supra. Big shots rock :rockon:
Supra> :burn: <pullied/n20 Cobra

Do homework :read: ...and have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
is the blower ported? i assume it is. Nitrous is not as effective on a ported blower, but it will still wake the car up. I personally love all the NOS kits if you want a brand name. I have one currently sitting on my TV in my room. run a 150, and you looking at 200-300RWTQ. That will distroy cars with much more power than you when you have 400 more TQ then them.

ISUPonyBoy

Mr. Bright Side
Established Member
I like name brand like the above said NOS, but the NX wet kit seems pretty popular. If I could one cheaper right now I would be all over it.

John

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
The kit i have was only like $600. I forgot the part number, but i have pro shot solinoids, and i love it.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Venix said:
Nitrous is not as effective on a ported blower, but it will still wake the car up.

Why do you say that? I actually thought it was more effective :shrug:

Just curious...

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
I ran a NX wet kit on my old ported Eaton. I suggest a 100shot just to make sure you stomp his ass good. Make sure you're rolling on sticky tires or the torque will over power them in a hurry.

Make sure your fuel system is up to par too!

Last edited:

RixSikcobra04

ISUPonyBoy said:
So what about do the NX wet kits run?

600 bones max. Well, i take that back. You'll need a bottle warmer and FPSS. So you're lookin' at about 800 bukck. Just Google search and you'll find one. Mine was $582 + heater for enough to get started. The 100-150 shot will be WAY more than enough to handle your business. As Unit123 said, get good tires and practice alittle before ya try and race with it.

I feel like a drug dealer everytime I try and turn someone on to nitrous. It's addicting....

edit: RedSvt04 in the market forums has a brand new, in the box, NX wet kit for sale. 650. I bet you could get it for a bit less if ya make him a good offer. If I ws lookin' I'd jump on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

spoolin turbo

ya go big shot. The supra dude can always raise his boost on ya and leave a stomping. Dont underestimate them, I have similar power to you and ran one and he walked all over me, mind you its shits and giggles since he is a buddy of mine out here in cali and he's around 750rwhp.
You ever race the car before?
You might not need the shot with the power your making.
You on stock IRS?
Those supras are killer on the hwy but they also have a rear suspension which makes it hard for them to cut a good 60ft from what i hear. You'd prob take him and he'll have to play catchup.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread