03/04 intake spacer

silvrbullit04

Established Member
Has anyone here done the RR intake spacer? My friend and i just put on a ported eaton over the weekend and we tried to put the spacer but couldnt get the intercooler tubes that came with the intake spacer to into the hole that it was suppose to go, so we ended up skipping it and will go back to it at a later date. But has anyone here done that mod for the eaton? and have you had any problems? also what kind of gains did you get from it? any info would really help!

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Do yourself a favor and sell that thing! It's been nothing but trouble on my car... Wasn't worth any power either, it might have even cost me some ponies..... Install just isn't worth the headache in my opinion!

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
It's a sound idea, but just seems to have very little effect. If the install was more straight foward, I'd say what the heck, but it's a PITA without a doubt!

Brad

Banned
What makes the install so bad? It's just a spacer for the blower to lower intake right? You didn't see any gains.. I though you guys would have seen at least somthing since you're able to flow more into the head... maybe the stock spacing isn't restrictive :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread