03-04 eaton blower on 98 cobra

venomouscobra98

Established Member
Im new to this site so if anyone has ever done a swap of putting an 03-04 eaton on a 98 cobra 4.6L. What does it involve? My setup on my car is BBk coldair, diablosport chip, ported upper/lower intake,bassani headers and exhast, 4.10 gears. what can I expect to get in a 1/4 mile.Also having problems getting traction any answers, already have adjustable koni shocks.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
won't work....you'll need to ditch your B heads and pick up some 99+ heads, timing covers.....just go and get a D1SC and call it good. it will cost you ALOT less

Johnboy22

Established Member
Hey man. The swap can be done. I am in the middle of doing in myself. It is best if you are having to build a whole new motor like I am. I had a rod knocking after too much nitrous went through mine so I am putting forged internals in mine. IF you get most of your parts from people on here you can come out cheaper than most centrifugal SC but it is really alot of work and little pain in the but stuff. The hardest thing to find is the heads. I will be posting up some things soon on my swap. There are one or two others on here who have already done the swap. Its alot of work, but if you have time and patients the end result can be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread