03/04 Corbra Performance Parts 4 Sale

Homer Jay

Established Member
Cleaining out the garage. 03/04 Cobra Parts for sale!!!!

Bassani headers (less than 800 miles on them) - Sold Locally

Steeda cold air (includes all parts) - $85
IMG_0684.gif

IMG_0687.gif

KB & Eaton Accufab TB (no plenum just TB) - SOLD

Diablosport Predator programmer - SOLD

SCT flash programmer - $125
IMG_0693.jpg

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Homer Jay said:
Cleaining out the garage. 03/04 Cobra Parts for sale!!!!

Bassani headers (less than 800 miles on them) - $450

Steeda cold air (includes all parts) - $85

Accufab TB (no plenum just TB) - $225

Diablosport Predator programmer - $125

I can't im you. I'll take the throtlebody. Do you take pay-pal? Cuase you only have one post on here.

>=|

Established Member
Homer Jay said:
Diablosport Predator programmer - $125

Can you post more info on these two items? Are they "unmarried"? What version? Thanks.

Homer Jay

Established Member
I understand it might appear not so legit because I have no post or trader ratings. I was a long time reader never really posted while I had my 03 Cobra. I sold the Cobra back in 04 for a Z06. These parts have been boxed in my storage unit since that day. I can take pics of all items probably tomorrow. I have to go to my storage location with my digi to take pics.

I would have responded sooner but I was still just checking my email to see if anything stated this post was now up considering it needs approval from administration.

I will PM pics tomorrow and get the information on the two flash tuners. All items are still currently available.

I would prefer PayPal payments.

TheFleshRocket

Likes to drive sideways.
Established Member
I am probably interested in the Predator if you can confirm that it is unmarried.

If you used it on your car and did not flash the factory stock tune back into the ECU before selling the car, then it is NOT unmarried and cannot ever be used to flash another car. (Diablosport will not unlock a used Predator--I asked.) All it would be good for is reading sensors, as it will do that on any compatible car.

To anyone who is leery about buying from this guy--if you use a credit car to pay via Paypal and he doesn't come through with the parts, you can call your credit card company and have them do a chargeback. That will get you your money back without having to mess with Paypal, which takes 60 days or more to get you your refund, if they do at all. I ALWAYS use my CC when paying via Paypal.

Last edited:

>=|

Established Member
Homer Jay said:
I will PM pics tomorrow and get the information on the two flash tuners. All items are still currently available.

I would prefer PayPal payments.

Thank you. Definitely interested.

Homer Jay

Established Member
TheFleshRocket said:
I am probably interested in the Predator if you can confirm that it is unmarried.

If you used it on your car and did not flash the factory stock tune back into the ECU before selling the car, then it is NOT unmarried and cannot ever be used to flash another car. (Diablosport will not unlock a used Predator--I asked.) All it would be good for is reading sensors, as it will do that on any compatible car.

To anyone who is leery about buying from this guy--if you use a credit car to pay via Paypal and he doesn't come through with the parts, you can call your credit card company and have them do a chargeback. That will get you your money back without having to mess with Paypal, which takes 60 days or more to get you your refund, if they do at all. I ALWAYS use my CC when paying via Paypal.

The Predator and SCT flash tuners are both unmarried and able to be used on another vehicle. Email me at [email protected] if you are still interested.

Last edited:

Homer Jay

Established Member
phillySVT said:
I can't im you. I'll take the throtlebody. Do you take pay-pal? Cuase you only have one post on here.

Being that I only have one post I guess I can't PM anyone. Do you have an email you would like me to send pics to? Does anyone know how many posts it takes to be able to PM?

Last edited:

droptop351

HP maniac
Established Member
if you want to post pics up you can use
www.photobucket.com
and then get the link from that site and in the quick reply box theres an icon to the right of the earth with paperclip icon, it looks like postcard with mtns in it that you click and you can paste the link in there and it will post the picture

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Homer Jay said:
Being that I only have one post I guess I can't PM anyone. Do you have an email you would like me to send pics to? Does anyone know how many posts it takes to be able to PM?

I bought one all ready.

Users who are viewing this thread