03-04 Cobra Triple Pump setup

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
can you use a MDM jr. with this or do i need to upgrade ? already got the twin hat & pumps i`m wanting to go with the corn myself

GodStang

Established Member
There may be away but I was running the normal MDM on my setup which is also for sale. Very easy plug and play.

Schlangenbisse

Established Member
If I were to upgrade to a twin screw and wanted to go E85, would this setup be all I would need besides injectors? Or would there be more parts?

GodStang

Established Member
return or returnless?

Returnless

If I were to upgrade to a twin screw and wanted to go E85, would this setup be all I would need besides injectors? Or would there be more parts?

I would recommend -8an Fuel Lines and Fore Fuel filter and Fuel Rails. Then you should be good for near 1000rwhp E85 and more on Gasoline.

2004mmmach1

On The Road Course
Established Member
Em i able to use this hat with the stock feed line for now and the 2 ford gt pumps that i would use for now and later add a third one?

GodStang

Established Member
If I am not mistaken, you can run just 2 pumps in this hat, and use the 3rd fitting as your return. I have read about someone doing that on here.

Yes that is possible to do and as you have said has been done before. Thank you for brining that up.

Em i able to use this hat with the stock feed line for now and the 2 ford gt pumps that i would use for now and later add a third one?

The problem with that is it has 3 ports for the feed and the stock feed line only has 1. I am sure it is possible but pretty sure it would be expensive to make happen.

Users who are viewing this thread