03-04 Cobra Stuff (OEM, UPR, KENNE BELL)

craneb4

Established Member
I have the following off my 03 Cobra for sale. Everything functioned as it should when removed. Just looking to clear some space out of the basement.

The best way to contact me is text @ 586-203-7758. I work long hours during the week so I RARELY check SVTP. I also have pictures of everything upon request I can send via text or e-mail.

NO RESONABLE OFFER WILL BE REFUSED!

When making an offer, consider PayPal and shipping fees please!

- Stock 03-04 Cobra 39 lb/hr Fuel Injectors

- Stock 03-04 Cobra Heat Exchanger. Comes with inlet hose from the intercooler pump and outlet pipe/hose that leads to intercooler inlet under the blower. (Replaced w/ LFP so whatever wasn't needed for the LFP was removed, so that means the mounting brackets ARE NOT included).

- 03-04 Cobra UPR Cold Air Intake (Filter could use a cleaning)
2003-2004 Ford Mustang Cobra Terminator Cold Air Kit Black - UPR Products

- MGW 6-Speed Shift Knob. This is the knob only! Not the shifter assembly!1990-2004 Mustang COMPOSITE RACE KNOB

- NEW Kenne Bell 3.25" 8-Rib Pulley. It is made to take the new 12mm mounting bolt and has the short inner hub. Should fit all the new-style Kenne Bell's (to my knowledge). Please confirm it'll work with your setup before purchasing. New from Kenne Bell these pulley's are $69.00 + shipping

- UPR Billet Climate Control Knob, Window, Lock, & Mirror Adjustor Switch Cover Set. The knobs have the green accenting which is found in late 01-04 Mustangs, however, will fit any 94-04 Mustang 94-04 Mustang Billet Slimline Hardtop Window Switch Kit
1989-2004 Ford Mustang Billet Regular AC Knobs Green Illumination - UPR Products

Thanks for looking.

craneb4

Established Member
Interested in the IC pump primarily. Miles? Might take the H/E if the price is right.

Sorry for the delayed response. The pump was bad when I upgraded to the LFP so I don't have a pump available for sale. It's just the heat exchanger, and the corresponding hoses/tubes that run to the pump and up to the bottom of the i/c feed (no mounting brackets).

If you're interested PM me with an offer shipped. I have pics available upon request...

craneb4

Established Member
Shift knob sold.

Only things available are the KB pulley, the heat exchanger stuff, and the UPR intake.

PM if interested...

Users who are viewing this thread