03/04 Cobra Stg IV Blower, MM STB, BAP, 60#s, Metco, LFP Res + H/E

Invictus

Banned
Selling several aftermarket "Go Fast" parts for a 2003/04 Cobra :D

LFP Heat Exchanger (No Stencil) (Brackets NOT included)
$150

100_0728.jpg

100_0729.jpg

100_0730.jpg

The OUTLET is slightly bent and will need to be straightened but the unit itself is in fine condition. It has no leaks and is not bent or warped.

Maximum Motorsport 4pt Strut Tower Brace (Mounts at each strut tower And firewall)
$120

100_0724.jpg

Ford Racing Boost/Vac Gauge w/ Steering Column mount (Charcoal black)
SOLD

60# Fuel Injectors w/ Harnesses
SOLD

KB 40 Amp BAP w/ all wiring and module
SOLD

Metco 4lb Lower Complete pulley setup w/ brackets and 4lb ring
SOLD

Stiegmeier Ported Stage IV Eaton w/ 2.93 Upper BF Pulley (SB)
SOLD

LFP Intercooler Expansion Tank w/ red cap. (Matte Finish)
SOLD

All of these parts are in very nice condition. The car made nearly 520 at the wheels, and idled perfectly with no issues. I will post up pictures of everything tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:

Invictus

Banned
Dibs!! Please send pics of the eaton and the lower.

[email protected]

I have pics but the camera is locked in the Cobra and have to wait for my friend to get back from New Orleans before I can get in (I left the keys in his truck). LOL!

I will have everything uploaded tomorrow for you guys. That is a promise! Send me a PM so I do not forget about you. Thanks!

jongrant

Established Member
Interested in the lfp heat exchanger, lfp res, boost gauge with steering column mount. Is the heat exchanger dual pass by chance? Awaiting pictures. Thanks! :banana:

Invictus

Banned
Is the blower spoken for?

Couple of people have inquired about it but nothing certain yet. I don't do "DIBS". I've had to many people flake out only to lose out on selling to someone else. I'll answer all questions the best I can and try my best to help you out with anything before the purchase but until I have any money it is still very much for sale.

:beer:

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
Couple of people have inquired about it but nothing certain yet. I don't do "DIBS". I've had to many people flake out only to lose out on selling to someone else. I'll answer all questions the best I can and try my best to help you out with anything before the purchase but until I have any money it is still very much for sale.

:beer:

okay.....then....I would like to see a picture of the Guage set up.....Please let me know...I would like it if we can get together....I didn't pm I figured you were getting hit with them right and left....Got a number? I don't mind to call.........just would like to see it..Thanks for your time...Rob

Invictus

Banned
Yes sir! Call me anytime at (225) 931-3005. If I don't answer just leave me a voicemail and i'm good about calling back. Also, feel free to send me a text.

Invictus

Banned
The weather did not cooperate with me yesterday for pictures, this morning looks like it will be a much better day. I promise pics will be up today guys!

Invictus

Banned
Selling several aftermarket "Go Fast" parts for a 2003/04 Cobra :D

Stiegmeier Ported Stage IV Eaton w/ 2.93 Upper BF Pulley (SB)
$760.00

60# Fuel Injectors w/ Harnesses
SOLD

KB 40 Amp BAP w/ all wiring and module
SOLD

Metco 4lb Lower Complete pulley setup w/ brackets and 4lb ring
SOLD

LFP Intercooler Expansion Tank w/ red cap. (Matte Finish)
$175

LFP Heat Exchanger (No Stencil)
$210

Maximum Motorsport 4pt Strut Tower Brace (Mounts at each strut tower And firewall)
$175
100_0724.jpg

Ford Racing Boost/Vac Gauge w/ Steering Column mount (Charcoal black)
$85 for both.
100_0742.jpg

100_0741.jpg

All of these parts are in very nice condition. The car made nearly 520 at the wheels, and idled perfectly with no issues. I will post up pictures of everything tomorrow afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread