03/04 Cobra in video game!

coremaster21

Established Member
As you all may or may not know the 03/04 Cobra is rarely in any video games. I came across a app on the App Store and I believe it is on the Google Play store as well for Android, which has one in it. The game is called Pixel Car Racer. It is a drag racing game which has tons of customization options, turbo kits, wheels, exhausts, options all the way down to the color of your lug nuts. It is a pretty cool app and once I saw there was a Terminator in it I had to share. It even has a game mode where you can "cruise" on the highway and do some roll racing if you flash on your hazards, pretty cool. I was really surprised with the attention to detail in the game. The game is fairly new so some of the game modes do not work yet, but they are working on it. Give it a try you will not be disappointed! :rolling:

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Downloaded it today, it seems... interesting. I'll give it a try when I have time to kill between doing other things.

Thanks for the referral.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
I have been playing it for about 20 minutes. I got my sonic blue Terminator and started running bone stock. I have squeaked out a 12.06 at 114 with a .033 RT.

The game is okay, not something I will play beyond initial curiosity.

The biggest problem I have is that my RT always seems to be a .033 unless I botch it. I am not that consistant, so that tells me they are assigning an arbitrary number to it. I really like the shifting mechanism if you play with the clutch but it is hard to get used to on my phone.
The mods seem to be geared toward ricers with a fair amount of cosmetic stuff and even HID bulbs. The cars all seem to sound exactly the same, and the redline on my Cobra was like 7500. My Cobra also dyno'd at 363/262, so it might need a rebuild from being overspun. :bored:
It could be fun for some, but I'm not feeling it. It was cool to see a Cobra in game though... but with how inaccurate the game is, it may as well be a Honda.

coremaster21

Established Member
I have been playing it for about 20 minutes. I got my sonic blue Terminator and started running bone stock. I have squeaked out a 12.06 at 114 with a .033 RT.

The game is okay, not something I will play beyond initial curiosity.

The biggest problem I have is that my RT always seems to be a .033 unless I botch it. I am not that consistant, so that tells me they are assigning an arbitrary number to it. I really like the shifting mechanism if you play with the clutch but it is hard to get used to on my phone.
The mods seem to be geared toward ricers with a fair amount of cosmetic stuff and even HID bulbs. The cars all seem to sound exactly the same, and the redline on my Cobra was like 7500. My Cobra also dyno'd at 363/262, so it might need a rebuild from being overspun. :bored:
It could be fun for some, but I'm not feeling it. It was cool to see a Cobra in game though... but with how inaccurate the game is, it may as well be a Honda.

I can agree with you, it is not the most accurate or realistic game but it is free and not one of those "pay to play" apps so it is hard to complain imo.

Branhammer

Established Member
I've never understood the lack of American car love in racing games, especially Gran Turismo. 75 different variations of the Skyline and Honda Civic, and 2 Mustangs. Is it because Japanese game developers don't want depictions of American muscle shitting all over their most coveted and most expensive performance cars?

Massie02GT

Established Member
Not a horrible game. As stated above; it would be cool with more realistic sounds. Though, my Terminator with twin turbos actually makes the blow off noises, so that's fun. With twins, nitrous, intercooler, coil overs and ECU my car is deep in the 9s. It's a good time waster for sure. I wish there were more modes, though. Hopefully those become available before the novelty of the game wears off.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
I think once it goes online it will be better. By then everyone will have 1000hp cars though as its easy to earn cash right now. The roll racing in the game is terrible so I'm just doing the drags.

Users who are viewing this thread