03-04 Cobra Hood and Spoiler

shhak

Established Member
I guess I need to sell my hood and spoiler off my Cobra. They are DSG. The spoiler is perfect. $175.

Hood WAS perfect until I took the car to get the cage installed. Someone hit it with something and put a nice little spot on the front edge. It's abou 1.5" wide or so. Very easily fixed, but I want to make sure it's mentioned. Asking $300 for the hood and I'd prefer not to ship. Thanks

shhak

Established Member
Thanks for the interest guys. Had lots of PM's and such, but the spoiler is on hold for 506rwhp until this weekend. He's "semi local" and plans to pick it up. If he backs out, I'll post it up.

Hood is still available.

506rwhp

Established Member
Thanks for the interest guys. Had lots of PM's and such, but the spoiler is on hold for 506rwhp until this weekend. He's "semi local" and plans to pick it up. If he backs out, I'll post it up.

Yep, me and my fiancee will be heading out first thing Saturday morning to come get it.

506rwhp

Established Member
Thanks again for the good deal. Free bump for you too.

BTW, your car looks awesome. My fiance mentioned it a few times on the way home too. She loved it!

shhak

Established Member
Thanks again for the good deal. Free bump for you too.

BTW, your car looks awesome. My fiance mentioned it a few times on the way home too. She loved it!

Good to meet you too. I'm sure the wing will look great on your car.

Thanks for the props on my cobra. It's came a long way, but there's still alot of work to be done.

That Challenger looked awesome... In fact, I took the wife to look at some at the local dodge dealership later that night...LOL! :beer:

506rwhp

Established Member
That Challenger looked awesome... In fact, I took the wife to look at some at the local dodge dealership later that night...LOL! :beer:

Thanks! I love my Challenger. I had it on special order for 6 months before I got it, and that is why I told your friend it wasn't for sale LOL. I am mainly a Mopar man, but I love Mustangs too, but that is not why I like the Challenger so much. It is just such a joy to drive. I didn't mind driving 3.5 hours to come get the spoiler, because it was a nice little road trip.

NeoTokyo

Established Member
To give others an idea out there for the repair cost on this hood.

I had damage on the corner of mine too and my paint guy didnt charge extra when he did the hood, he just considered it part of prep.

So for all those out there looking for a hood and are going to have it painted anyways; A good paint guy wont charge ya.

Users who are viewing this thread