03-04 Cobra Alum flywheel

03' White Snake

Established Member
Mcloud replaces the friction surface. Last time it cost me about $130 if I remember correctly.

Call them up, get a RMA number, ship your flywheel to them and usually within 2 weeks you will have it back.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Mcloud replaces the friction surface. Last time it cost me about $130 if I remember correctly.

Call them up, get a RMA number, ship your flywheel to them and usually within 2 weeks you will have it back.

Ok i didnt realize they do any flywheel. I actually had them rebuilt my RXT clutch/flywheel last spring, shipping was pricey! The Stock flywheel alone seems pretty light I am sure it wont be as expensive.

Btw your car in the sig looks amazing!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Ok i didnt realize they do any flywheel. I actually had them rebuilt my RXT clutch/flywheel last spring, shipping was pricey! The Stock flywheel alone seems pretty light I am sure it wont be as expensive.

Btw your car in the sig looks amazing!

OEM cobra is their flywheel.

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Hey Will, hows every thing going with you? The Mantic clutch is holding up well. So far I really like this clutch. Hows things with the RXT? Is it holding up well since you had it rebuilt?

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Clutch seems to be holding up pretty good, then again i just realized how little i use this clutch for its intended purpose. Grabs really well at the track although i never launched over 1800 rpm?
I raced the car maybe twice since the install?

I do here my TOB making a little noise already that's a bit frustrating! But my tranny still shifts really notchy almost feels like it grinds, Iam beginning to wonder if i just have a bad tranny build or something? Other then that things are find. Cant wait for spring to roll around.

Users who are viewing this thread