02 Svtf Fs

machslammer

Established Member
It does have a rebuilt title. If that is a problem then i totally understand. Anyways, it is a 02 with 43500 on the clock. The car had 18k on it when i bought it. Strong running car. Was rolled and the body was all that was hurt. Body was replaced with a used one off another car. No cut and paste deal. Was done right. I did have to replace the head on it about 10k miles ago after a spark plug broke and stuck in one of the exhaust valves. Current thing wrong is there is a scratch on driver hatch and small ding/dent on driver door where some idiot people decided to vandalize it and several cars around it.
It has the winter package with heated seats, mirrors, sunroof, 6 disc cd player, sub in hatch. Traction control. Looking for another mach at the moment. Car gets 25-30 mpg. Asking 8k but open to offers. Thanks.
Gene

brandondrecksag

Established Member
where are you located? did you own the car when it was in the accident? How flexible is the price? The book value is roughly 7.5k. A salvage title usually kills the value by half, then combining the fact that these cars have poor resale. I'd be willing to offer 3-4k if my insurance company would insure it.

machslammer

Established Member
Thanks for the reply brandondrecksag. I did not own the car when it was wrecked. I bought it after that time. Watched it while it was getting repaired. The price is flexible but not 3-4k flexible. KBB private party value is 8400 on good setting and 7600 on fair setting. NADA value 11,300 and trade in is 9275. Anyways, my bank usually loans 75% of used book value. They told me on this particular car they could loan up to 11k when I bought it with all the options it has and a rebuilt title. I am located in middle Tennessee. If interested feel free to reply. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread