Dominick047.gif

Dominick049.gif

Dominick032.gif

Dominick030.gif

Dominick031.gif

Dominick029.gif

qualls22

Established Member
No, sorry I do not have the original wheels. Most 360R's came with the Ford Bullitt style wheels. Not sure if this one did or not as the previous owner put the cobra r replicas on.

Hey no problem it's a great looking car! Where exactly in Cincy are you located? I'm bout 2 hours away and maybe interested in it.

qualls22

Established Member
Thanks :thumbsup: I'm 30 minutes north of Cincinnati in Middletown.

And just wanted to say after the Ebay auction ended I have had numerous buyers offering prices. Best offer I've had is $14,500 from a buyer in Oklahoma City. If you are really interested, just wanted to say it may be sold soon as I'm waiting on a deposit later tonight.

Alright just keep me posted! :beer: I'm just interested and possibly could be willing to buy!

BLK Venom

Established Member
Alright just keep me posted! :beer: I'm just interested and possibly could be willing to buy!

Buyer backed out. Said it was too far to drive from Oklahoma City. I see you are from Portsmouth. I have a guy from Amelia lined up to look at it this Saturday. If you are able I could possible meet you somewhere if you are wanting to see it in person.

Users who are viewing this thread