02 gt nitrous questions!!!

REDFIREKNIGHT

SVT XENON GURU
Established Member
My buddy wants to run a wet 100 shot on his 02 gt.

He says that he cant run it because alot of shops told him that he wont be able to unless he runs a return fuel line, upgrade his injectors and fuel pump.

What do you guys think??

Thanks

spike_africa

Established Member
They are wrong. You can run a Wet shot with the stock fuel system up to 100hp safely. They just dont understand the Ford returnless fuel system. I run a 125shot from compucar with only a SVT focus pump for 3 years and counting.

REDFIREKNIGHT

SVT XENON GURU
Established Member
I know what you mean. Some techs use it to check fuel press? If thats the one your talking about then he is set. Is it by the passenger bank?

FunkyBoss

Established Member
Yep, thats it! I beleive you need an adapter. Autometer sells it for their gauges, the same one should work for nitrous.

Zoie_daGT

Established Member
I have run a 100 wet shot on my GT(pretty close to same car in this case). I tapped the Schrader valve for the fuel. You do need an upgraded fuel pump but, the injectors are only a priority if you have a dry nitrous system. The fuel is supplied from the injectors so they need more flow than the 19s stock(at least on my car). The 02s I think are 19s but may be a bit higher(not high enough in either case IMHO).

Users who are viewing this thread