02 CAMARO SS 48k

cmrokilr

Established Member
*Title: Clean, in hand
*6 spd. manual tranny
*silver in color
*T-Tops
*Black leather interior
*Fully loaded along with almost all SLP Engineering options. SS Grille, Induction system, Center outlet exhaust, Bilstein suspension package, floor mats (new in plastic). Also optioned with Auburn rear differential and aluminum rear cover.

1. UMI performance lower control arms, fully adjustable torque arm with integrated driveshaft loop, Double diamond subframe connectors, double adjustable panhard rod. All suspension pieces are double adjustable and have stainless teflon-lined rod end hardware.
2. Custom valved adjustable Koni's with custom-wound Vogtland springs and spec'd by Strano.
3. Moser 12 bolt with 33 spline axles, Detroit Tru-Trac locking differential, 3.73 Ratio, Aluminum rear girdle with supports.
4. Steel Inland driveshaft, 3.5" with 1350 u-joints.
5.Pro-5.0 Shifter, Spec 3 clutch, adjustable Mcleod master cylinder, and Fidanza Aluminum flywheel.
6. LS1 motor has a comp cam, same as TSP Torquer 2. (232/234 .595/.598), rollmaster double roller fully adjustable timing set, comp 918 springs, titanium retainers, comp pushrods, and tuned.
7.Coated Pacesetter headers and a custom Y-Pipe made from 3" fabricated piece that uses V-band rings at the headers. QTP electric cutout wired through to the ashtray as well.
8. New CDT Audio speakers, HID headlights, upgraded pads and rotors, and painted calipers as well.
9. Miro 18" matte black wheels with Nitto tires all the way around with less then 1k miles on them ($1800 total).
10. 3M clear bra
11. 09+ CTS-V 6 piston brembo brake swap, 14" Z06 rotors

Car dyno'd 410 HP and 398 ft-lb tq at the tires at Dynosport through the 12-bolt and steel driveshaft.

The car has not seen snow or inclimate weather and been garaged its whole life. I am the second owner and the car has been used strictly as a weekend car. Never been to the track or abused. Car comes with factory still-assembled 10-bolt rear, factory chrome 10 spokes in the box, and other parts that have been handed down from the original owner. The car is setup for big HP but I have left it as is. No accidents and no problems.
Wanting to get into a cobra, TR or SB only preferably black suede
I don't get on her much and can't post pictures at the moment if Interested PM

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
^^^That makes more sense. I thought the title meant you were asking $48k lol. I was like holy crap, i gotta check out this car. Good luck with sale OP.

Users who are viewing this thread