01 TB Cobra 'winter' detail

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
Oh yeah its Phoenix, so it was perfect mid 80's...:rockon:

Did a wash, clay, polish with Porter Cable XP7424 & Wolfgang TSR 3.0, poorboy's natty blue paste wax. Black trim hit with some Black WOW, tires dressed with Armor All tire shine, followed by Diamondite Glass Cleaner.

Pictures: Rebel XT with a nifty 50 lens.

Also a cell pic of my new DD, as 50 miles a day highway/city was doing work on the cobra's paint and I wanted a car to get out camping with/do some off-roading, and escape the confines of the city, not to mention carry 4 adults.

1_zps6cd3a350.jpg

2_zpsfd597cf1.gif

4_zpscc74b3fe.gif

7_zps23e94e41.gif

8_zps3479f277.gif

3_zpsdbea2123.gif

10_zps3609ee0f.gif

thought this was neat, but need to fine tune the execution some:
11_zps9e000bef.gif

oh and the DD Jeep 07 Rubicon, 4" Terraflex lift, 35" BFG A/T's. , and some odd's and ends to go with.

20131013_115521_zpsc15c3b03.jpg

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
:eek::eek::bowdown:

Looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! I havent done anything to mine yet, but I hope it looks half as clean as yours.
Are those the original fog lamps?

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
:eek::eek::bowdown:

Looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! I havent done anything to mine yet, but I hope it looks half as clean as yours.
Are those the original fog lamps?

Thanks and yes they are.

How did you like the Black Wow. I'm in the market for a good trim/plastic restorer.
Love it! Requires soo little product and lasts weeks and multiple car washes. Great product. I literally use 6 or less drops each time i use it for all the plastic.

Looks very good. Btw, are those 17's? What size tires are you running?
They are actually 18's. Running 265's and 295's. Nitto 555's upfront and NT05s in the rear.

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
Thanks guys! Plans do still include a saleen spoiler, 2.5" cowl hood, a kb supercharger and a 4pt rollbar plus a giant list of suspension components to keep her carving corners.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Thanks guys! Plans do still include a saleen spoiler, 2.5" cowl hood, a kb supercharger and a 4pt rollbar plus a giant list of suspension components to keep her carving corners.
If you're interested, I think I might still have the Saleen 3 pc wing. Bought it brand new from Stg 3 motorsports, never put it on. Has no color and comes with the 3rd brake light.
I'll sell it very cheap!

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Looks great man!

Always loved the fr's on your car.

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
If you're interested, I think I might still have the Saleen 3 pc wing. Bought it brand new from Stg 3 motorsports, never put it on. Has no color and comes with the 3rd brake light.
I'll sell it very cheap!

I am thinking the 1 piece s281 wing, not a huge fan of the side pieces:beer:

Looks great man!

Always loved the fr's on your car.
thanks, btw totally send that sweet little hood of yours over here when you get tired of it, do want! :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread