01 GT vs. 2000 Lightning

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
QuikGT said:
ive run as fast as 7.60s at 95-96mph 1/8th mile (on street tires)....so yea id still stomp ur dick in the dirt at the track, too!!!!

suuuupeeerrrmmmmmaaan!!!!:coolman: :coolman: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's not get carried away. My truck has gone 6.9 at 101 on my drag radials. So my dick would stay clean! You better stick to the roll racing when it comes to the built Lightnings. HaHaHa

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
and yes the tempas were prolly 90-100 degrees.

2bscrewed- it was my father in law a we were just pkaying around is the reason we roll raced that was what u were supposed to be repying too, cause u said it was gay for the gt to roll race a L. i was just pointing out the fact that we were just playing around.

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
sniderboys23 said:
and yes the tempas were prolly 90-100 degrees.

2bscrewed- it was my father in law a we were just pkaying around is the reason we roll raced that was what u were supposed to be repying too, cause u said it was gay for the gt to roll race a L. i was just pointing out the fact that we were just playing around.

I understand that. It just annoys me when people "set-up" a roll race. I mean, if your gonna set up a race, make it a real race. I spent too much $ on traction not to use it.

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
and i understand thnat but we didnt spend the money u see. were not hard up to be the fastest thing around. we were just playing around so ur gay comments were not needed. thats what i was replying too. and we didnt "set anything up"?so again im confused on what ur referring too.

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
sniderboys23 said:
and i understand thnat but we didnt spend the money u see. were not hard up to be the fastest thing around. we were just playing around so ur gay comments were not needed. thats what i was replying too. and we didnt "set anything up"?so again im confused on what ur referring too.
I was agreeing with you dude! Relax! If you happen across someone on the highway and hit it up from a roll, then cool, but to set up a roll race is weak and doesn't mean much to me. Did I hurt your feelings with the gay comment or what?

QuikGT

Banned
hahahaha dude james your gay??!!! aww sick ive stayed at ur house before!!!:xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

haha jp.....

2bescrewed::: i think id get u from a roll...but yea ud probably beat me in the 8th and probably hold me off through the quarter.....but not on ur street tune...

i wonder if i can hit high 6s with some drag radials or maybe slicks????
hmm well find out soon enough...

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
no cause im not gay but offended me cause i was asking a question to see if my gt was arite quick i guess, and u said iw as gay for setting it up and shit is all.

Sonic Blue L

Established Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Blue L
So what your saying is you street race and built your car for such, but won't go to the track because you will loose. Yeah your my ****'n hero, maybe some day we all can be as cool as u.

QuikGT said:
ive run as fast as 7.60s at 95-96mph 1/8th mile (on street tires)....so yea id still stomp ur dick in the dirt at the track, too!!!!

suuuupeeerrrmmmmmaaan!!!!:coolman: :coolman: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well my lightning doesn't see much dirt so as for stomping my dick in the dirt good luck with that. I do have a 4x4 na 5.4 and a brute force quad, but we all know your car would still be faster than either of those in the dirt. So like i said i'm sure we all wish be could be as cool as u with your pontiac on a ford site.

Personally i am amazed that a pontic could even go 7.6's yet alone being yours, perhaps you should go to a pontiac site and get the recognition that you crave.:xpl:

On a side note, don't assume too much just because we have a hitch.:D

1QUICKBOLT

Established Member
QuikGT said:

7.60'S@95 is damn fast, But lets just settle this by sticking a lightning powered stock block 5speed in this **** fight. Plus all he's running is 13lbs of boost and traction issues. He must be quick, its only 330ci. People can argue all they want about how that lightnings are slow, bla bla bla, but what about a lighting GT. He has so much tq down low its freaking rediculus, if you want rolls, he'll give you rolls.

Users who are viewing this thread