01 Cobra Wheel Ideas???

88gtstreetrod

Established Member
Need some help picking out some wheels. Feel free to photoshop. I prefer deepdish rims. Any idea?? Thanks!!

681253_31_full.jpg

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Even though I like the Saleen wheels and the bullit wheels and the 03/04 Cobra wheels they are just overplayed. Everywhere you go there's another mustang with them.

I personally like CCW's they cost a bit but you get superb quality in a strong lightweight wheel. I really like the 505a or you can't really go wrong with the Classics either.

I've never seen Fikse FM5's on a mustang and I think that would be badass. I'm also a big fan of HRE's.

cobraracer46

Banned
Every body and their mother has Saleens, Cobra R's and 03 Cobra wheels. For some one looking for some thing a little different, the BBS RK's would be a good choice. I decided to go with the best wheel on the market,fikse

Last edited:

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
cobraracer46 said:
Every body and their mother has Saleens, Cobra R's and 03 Cobra wheels. For some one looking for some thing a little different, the BBS RK's would be a good choice. I decided to go with the best wheel on the market,fikse
Its nice that you could afford the best wheels on the market but I have a family to support and dont have thousands of $ to spend on wheels. Besides My car is the only one around my area with Saleens but there are alot with cobra R's

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
cobra2798 said:
Its nice that you could afford the best wheels on the market but I have a family to support and dont have thousands of $ to spend on wheels. Besides My car is the only one around my area with Saleens but there are alot with cobra R's

The Saleen's are definitely a nice choice. However with something that you take as much pride in it's probably wise to save up until you get exactly what you want.

I could pick up a set of saleen or bullit replicas right now but those aren't the wheels I want on my car so I'll just continue to save.

It's Anthrecite SSR GT3's for me! :rockon:

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Torch10th said:
The Saleen's are definitely a nice choice. However with something that you take as much pride in it's probably wise to save up until you get exactly what you want.

I could pick up a set of saleen or bullit replicas right now but those aren't the wheels I want on my car so I'll just continue to save.

It's Anthrecite SSR GT3's for me! :rockon:
Im saving money but for other things than rims. I thought the Saleens were the nicest for the money and I had to get new tires also cause i went form a 17' to a 18' and those 18' Nitto drags aint cheep. All together it ran me about $1700 for wheels and tires. I need to leave money for go fast stuff like 4.10's and spray!

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
blownCOB said:
cobra racer, why excatley is fikse the best wheels on the market?

Fikse has an innovative forging process that increases strength, decreases weight and cuts costs. It's also a modular wheel so you can get backspacing down to within a 1/4 of an inch or so.

There are likely better wheels out there but in the price range that fikse wheels are it's definitely a hard wheel to beat.

BBS wheels are probably right there with them though. Those germans know how to make a wheel, that's for sure.

You can check out Fikse at www.fikse.com

Last edited:

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
i got some 18x9 & 18x10 polished AFS 03 cobras for $400 about a month ago. That would be badass.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
hey if your stock wheels aren't curbed and you are wanting to sell them, PM me a price...i'm looking for some for the GP...

88gtstreetrod

Established Member
quick01snake said:
hey if your stock wheels aren't curbed and you are wanting to sell them, PM me a price...i'm looking for some for the GP...

It's possible?? I will let you know if we find some other wheels to put on the car.

God

Established Member
cobraracer46 said:

so what did u get the FM/10?

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
88gtstreetrod said:
It's possible?? I will let you know if we find some other wheels to put on the car.

yeah mustang wheels will fit...i want 8" wide though so they don't stick out too much...and i loved my stock 01 wheels...i want a set in good condition...

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
quick01snake said:
yeah mustang wheels will fit...i want 8" wide though so they don't stick out too much...and i loved my stock 01 wheels...i want a set in good condition...
If your looking for wheels I have my 01 polished rims with new tirees sitting in my garage. there just sitting there so if you want them make me an offer. I have pics just give me a little time to find em.

Users who are viewing this thread