01 Cobra 13k miles

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
hmm.. what type of tires? mine are pretty nice... 95% rear, 85% front... the best falkens summer performance ZR rated

2 of the wheels have slight curb rash... nothing major. you cannot see it unless you get up on it

Tires all around have about 80-85% tread life on them. I dont know off the top off my head brand they are. But the backs are 275's and the look nice. I dont even think i have curb rash on my rims or not?! If this sounds interesting we do P.M.'s or you can call me to work out the details on how much cash you would want on top of the trade?! So let me know man. My number is 262-325-5539---Thanks, Dan.

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
This is something you dont want man... hah
its because of my broken back... more of less its a pain releive that ****ing hurts bad.

ill take 16500 for the car is someone can come through within the end of the month

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
This is something you dont want man... hah
its because of my broken back... more of less its a pain releive that ****ing hurts bad.

LOL!! I think i will have to pass then. Good luck with that man. Dont forget to call me or if you want i can call you?? Just give me your phone number VIA P.M.,E-mail, post?!?! Just let me know. I am very interested and i have been looking for these wheels for a long time. Thanks, Dan.

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
TTT last TTT... i guess no one shows intrest in 01's anymore... its super clean flawless... has 2 rock chips.
everything else but the wheels are definitly perfect.

mustangmiller

Deuce Performance
Established Member
drop the price 2k and you might get alot more interest. Mods Dont add value.

I think that this is a good price if i did not just buy my L i would buy this car! Dont take 2k less, what you want for the car is what u want for the car... Simple. Mods dont bring the value up, but low miles do and its real hard to find a 13k car. Good car, good price and GOOD LUCK MAN! :)

I have told my friend to buy this car we will see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread