01 Cobra/03-04 Mach Intake users

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
What is everyone using for their throttle cables? Cables are discontinued, and ebay prices are crazy expensive. Has anyone had success with other cables and brackets?

MTBSully

Established Member
They aren't that hard to find. Find someone on CL parting a car out or swap with someone going to an eaton setup. Thats what I did. I paid like $400 for all of my 99/01 turbo swap parts

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
They aren't hard to find, but are priced like a discontinued item, so I was just curious if anyone else had luck with any other cables before I drop the coin on a set of 01 cables. I am looking at a new 01 cobra manifold as a straight up trade for my lower and intercooler which would be just fine since I'd only be out the 300 bucks(!!!!!!) for the cables

Ortiz99

Established Member
Use a 96-98 v6 throttle cable. I used one when I went 4v. Got it for like 15 bucks. You may need to do the "Slack Mod" but other than that it should work well.

Edit - oh and 99-04 v6 ables work PERFECT for the M112 swaps. Hell even their IACs work well too. My sig has v6 throttle cable and IAC, no problems at all.

Last edited:

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
What is everyone using for their throttle cables? Cables are discontinued, and ebay prices are crazy expensive. Has anyone had success with other cables and brackets?

You only need the throttle cable and bracket, the cruise cable from your eaton setup is long enough.

Users who are viewing this thread