01-04 Steeda Street Wing (painted Redfire) with CF winglets

LaserRed38

HOONIGT
Established Member
Hi all, this came on my car. I was never a fan of the style, so I deleted it and it's been in my parents' garage since. They are hounding me to clear it out, and I have no intentions of putting this back on my car. There is a scratch on the underside of the wing, which I think my dad caused when throwing it around in the garage (it wasn't there when I took it off the car). That being said, it's underneath and wouldn't be seen when it's on the car.

These sold for $300 plus shipping new, unpainted. Other than the scratch, the paint is in pretty good condition. The CF winglets are starting to fade, so I'd just hit them with some black plastidip or get the billet pieces. EDIT: I just noticed a few more scratches near the big one, in the pics. They're still underneath and would not be seen at all unless the wing was removed.

I'm asking $325 shipped obo, $275 local picked up in the SF Bay Area. I can't attach pics yet, so I can email or text them to you. Shoot me a PM if interested.

I attached the pics to Flickr:

OK well the pics don't work yet. I've never had a problem posting pics on a forum, so maybe they need to be approved by a mod or something. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread