01-04 dash with radio and gauges ?

Rusty67

Established Member
Ok, I have an 03 Mach 1 which obviously has the 01-04 2 din dash. I have a 1 DIN Radio in there and I have a mount kit in there that has a less then 1 DIN shelf. The extra space on the old dash is the thing about my 99 Mustang that I miss most. I have my V1 remote unit mounted into the shelf along with a sterio mini input for my radio but I'd really like to put a gauge or two in there.

Is there anyone that makes a mount kit for the 01-04 that lets you mount up a 1 DIN radio and some gauges ?

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I'd check Florida5.0 I got the triple gauge holder for my 99 from them..

photo0033kv.jpg

Rusty67

Established Member
That would be perfect if I had the older SN95 dash that ran through 2000. Mine is a 2003. I'll give them a call but I checked their website yesterday and I didn't see what I was looking for.

slowassgt

Established Member
no one makes one i look around for a while and even emailed speed of sound they said there is not enough room they have looked into it before and it just wont work

Rusty67

Established Member
Thats what I was affraid of. I called Florida 5.0 and they asked for measurements and said they could custom cut a panel for me if the measurements will work out but I'm worried it wont fit.

Users who are viewing this thread