00 SVT Contour with 47K

00 SVTC

Established Member
Well the new car bug has me again, starting to look into the purchase of a cobra so I'm looking to see if anybody would be interested in my car.

It is a 2000 SVT Contour with 52,000 miles. For those that don't know SVTs its a 5-speed. Has a sunroof and no rear spoiler. The interior is in MINT shape. Absolutely no tears in the seats and the drives seat is just starting to have wear marks. It has the T-Red/Praire Tan color combination and thats pretty much it for the basics.

Now for the goodies...First off the car has a fully built drivetrain. HMS built transmission, Quaiffe ATB differential, new shift forks, teflon coated inside, new seals, stage 1 axles, Motorcraft throwout bearing and slave cylinder, SPEC stage 1 clutch and aluminum flywheel, and Motorcraft synthetic fluid used. The car also has a full exhaust, MSDS headers, BBK O2 simulators, trubendz cat delete, and a resonated magnaflow catback and of course a K&N intake. Also has new autolite iridium spark plugs and magnacore racing plug wires.

On the outside it has a Mirko racing front splitter, painted eyelids, and 20% tint. Then on the inside it has a 3 gauge pilliar that has Autometer Pro-Comp Volts, oil pressure, and DPSS stage 2 gauges. For fuel management it has an APEX'i SAFC-II mounted under the radio. It has a pioneer head unit and Infinity speakers.

The car was dyno'd and tuned just last weekend and put down 182 WHP at 6750 and 154 WTQ at 5800. The car still pulls an average of 25 MPG and 28-32 on the highway.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things but I will add them as I think of them. I'm looking to get $9,500 OBO. It is located in SE Minnesota and would prefer if you contacted me by PMs or through this post.

Last edited:

00 SVTC

Established Member
100_3090edit.gif

100_3088.gif

100_3087.gif

100_3085.gif

TerminatorFTW

The Orange
Established Member
I'm in the market for a T-red SVTC in about a month or two... hopefully you'll still own it then. I am looking for a daily driver so I dont put a million miles on my Termie.

Rochester MN I see... all my relatives are from that area... Vogel's if you know any of them with that last name. My aunt/uncle own the bar in Dexter.

I will stay in contact with ya.

00 SVTC

Established Member
TerminatorFTW said:
I'm in the market for a T-red SVTC in about a month or two... hopefully you'll still own it then. I am looking for a daily driver so I dont put a million miles on my Termie.

Rochester MN I see... all my relatives are from that area... Vogel's if you know any of them with that last name. My aunt/uncle own the bar in Dexter.

I will stay in contact with ya.
If I'm going to do the cobra I'm sure I won't be able to wait that long. This is hard enough considering I found one that I would like to buy

00 SVTC

Established Member
Well, a Minnesota weather change had led it to snow outside so of course the SVT gets to stay in the heated garage till its clear again. Since its not coming out I just took some more pictures from where it sits.

Picture022.gif

Picture020.gif

Last edited:

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Wow. I so wish I could afford your car. Very impressive, good luck with the sale.

zo6this

Established Member
who would buy that pile of sh**! haha. please someone buy this! He needs a real car!!!!!! haha j/k

Users who are viewing this thread