'00 GT Laser Red 62K miles, BUT...SoCal

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Ok, as u can see in the sig, I've got things occupying my garage to full capacity, and then some. I'm moving to Hawaii in Feb, not only that, even with a clean driving record my insurance is OUTRAGOUS...sooo

'00 Laser Red GT/5spd/

Grey Cloth Interior...Clean NO RIPS, minimal wear on drivers seat

3:73 Gears (Speedo not recal)
JBA Shorty Headers
MAC O/R X pipe
MagnaFlow Catback
Adj LCA (Steeda)
'00 Cobra R Hood
Steeda Tri Ax
Underdrive Pulley's
Chrome Bullitts 18x9 and 18x10's (4 sale in another thread)

So the bad is...went to start it about a month ago, and the oil pressure dropped off on me. I have not trouble shot it since then. I'll be getting around to it in the next 2 weeks.

With that being said, the car is VERY CLEAN and SOLID. It was mearly a stepping stone in my collection of cars. I am the 2nd owner (purchased w/ 11k miles on the clock). It has spent a little bit of time in Colorado (less than a year), and the rest of its time in Oklahoma.

It has never been a Daily Driver or seen snow. But yes, it has seen a little bit of rain

I'm listing it as mentioned before in case someone needs a clean solid body and is interested in it as is. I will be diagnosing the issue in the upcomming week but instead of wating till the "last minute" to sell or trade it off, I wanted to start gauging interest now.

Users who are viewing this thread