!0" Wheels and Brembos

SoCal Stangman

Established Member
I want to run a 10" concave wheel all around on my 2014 but I have Brembos in the front...are there any 10" wheels that will clear them on the front? Ive been looking and it seems most of them dont.

kdaly

Established Member
I want to run a 10" concave wheel all around on my 2014 but I have Brembos in the front...are there any 10" wheels that will clear them on the front? Ive been looking and it seems most of them dont.

10'' Wide? Your gonna need 18" diameter at the minimum to clear the rotors. And not all 18's fit.

nosscort

Established Member
I can tell you for sure that the downforce 20x10 et40 and the df5 20x10 et40 concave wheels do not fit the front with brembos

mattaglover

2011 5.0
Established Member
Im planning on a 285/40R18. Tire diameter is dead on. Its a good idea to trim down the front end links just to be safe.

I was thinking fender with that offset would be the problem with anything above a 285.
I agree an the height that's perfect.

If I'm going to do it though I want a 295 or 305 in there. I'm running steeda coilovers so it might be possible.

SoCal Stangman

Established Member
I have seen other threads in here talking about it. I am trying to search them. When I find it I will link it.

Thanks I would appreciate that. Ive been talking to a couple of wheel companies/suppliers and they are all telling me there is nothing in a 20x10 that will clear Brembos.

mattaglover

2011 5.0
Established Member
Last edited:

SoCal Stangman

Established Member
In my opinion not when you can have a 9.5 inch wheel fit and easily get a 285 on it.

If someone is tracking their car good enough to need a 305 up front I would imagine they are running an 18x10 or 11 and have coilovers so they fit.

I really wanted the concave look all around, I really like this look. What about regular front brakes, will a 10" wheel clear regular GT brakes?

mattaglover

2011 5.0
Established Member
I really wanted the concave look all around, I really like this look. What about regular front brakes, will a 10" wheel clear regular GT brakes?

I think what you should do is find the MOD Bargains guy on here and make a phone call. From what I have seen on here he really knows his stuff and a lot of people recommend them. You are also local to them I believe. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1073620-ModBargains-com-Here-to-introduce-myself-we-re-new-to-the-forum!

SoCal Stangman

Established Member

nosscort

Established Member
my car is in that link (silver one) and my wheels are 10" square Downforce wheels and they fit fine with the stock base brakes

Users who are viewing this thread