0-6 to 5-0

PUSHA TON

Established Member
Just got finished watching my titans beat the cards. i almost had a heart attack. one of the most incredible final drives i have ever seen. I bet leinart hates vince.:rockon:

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
no team has ever started 0-6, and then won 5 straight. I hate to say it, because I hate the titans, but they have a "long" shot chance of making the playoffs.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
why do these numbers sound so familiar? oh yea, because they are almost the inverse of the new york giants!

vince young really looked good in that game. that last play was a perfect pass, with a perfect catch, and the reciever took a solid hit and still held on to it. perfect execution!

Last edited:

canibus

Established Member
That win was great for my niners, it gave us hope for the division.

By the way, the streak ends next week for the titans.

ZincGT

Banned
Being a die hard Longhorns fan and was absolutely in love with Vince Young, I cant understand why Tenn. didn't begin the season with him starting.

Without Vince = 0-6
With Vince starting = 5-0

I hope Tennessee learned their lesson.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Being a die hard Longhorns fan and was absolutely in love with Vince Young, I cant understand why Tenn. didn't begin the season with him starting.

Without Vince = 0-6

maybe it has something to do with the mental breakdown he had?

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
pretty amazing comeback.....i think they will upset the colts but even if they dont its been fun to watch them come from the worst team in the NFL to somewhere in the middle.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
go Vince!!! as a diehard Longhorn fan ia m really glad to see Vince making a strong comeback, leading the Titans to a 5 game streak and a chance to beat the Colts.

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member

Without Vince = 0-6

If you love Vince Young, you should probably know why he hasn't been their starter.

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member

Without Vince = 0-6

prolly because they went 13-3 last season. why change that at the start of the next season?? after 0-6 then yes its prolly a good idea to try something.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
prolly because they went 13-3 last season. why change that at the start of the next season?? after 0-6 then yes its prolly a good idea to try something.

+1 that was their last resort. Vince knows that if he doesnt show out this season he'll be looking for a new job by the start of next year. Next week is going to be a great game as long as Vince can remember how to throw the ball down the field. Chris Johnson will put up 200+ yards of rushing. the colts luck is running out. As long as they can control Peyton, I think the Titans have a good chance

Users who are viewing this thread