“Some Assembly Required”

beeradd

Established Member
Put a cage in it and make it your open track car. If you push it to hard and loose it no worries....:pop:

black 10th vert

Established Member
What makes a big difference inmo is how much you already have into it. If you bought the wreck cheap enough, it's a win no matter how you slice it, because you could keep the entire driveline and still net at least $4k-$5k in misc. parts.

Qwk GT

Established Member
I'd swap it into another car. (fox/sn95/older hotrod). Although, if I had as many cars as you, I would fix it to beat the hell out of it. If you fix it though, I dont think you could make any money.

Even though it would be nice to fix it, I don't think many people in the market for a used terminator would pick it up. At least when I was shopping I never looked at any salvaged title cars.

SaleenShelby

Established Member
I say give it to your favorite son. jk. tho the interior is nice!!! and Aaron would use the blower. fixin it would be good too. red fire with tan looks rare to me. anyone know the production numbers with tan top???

:rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:

black 10th vert

Established Member
I say give it to your favorite son. jk. tho the interior is nice!!! and Aaron would use the blower. fixin it would be good too. red fire with tan looks rare to me. anyone know the production numbers with tan top???

:rockon:

I am surprised that no one else noticed that. I was not even aware that the tan top was offered with the grey seat inserts. I thought they were only with the black top, and the tan top came with tan inserts.:??: That may be a VERY rare combo if it came that way, and wasn't swapped out at some point by a previous owner.

Users who are viewing this thread