“BFF Pack” | For Your Garage Beer Needs

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
1654862986451.jpeg

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Genesee specialty Cream Ale is actually good. 12 Horse Ale? Sure. Regular Genny? I imagine that's what animal urine tastes like.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes Kirkland as in the Costco brand. To my knowledge, it was only around for a short stint. It was like a 48 pack for something ridiculously cheap like $8 bucks. You get what you pay for. I thought it was horrible.

Wait a minute! You have a Costco liquor outlet?? Does the warehouse where you buy your other groceries and stuff not sell liquor? Here it’s an all in one stop shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It is a separate mini-store attached to the main store. You cannot access the liquor store from the main store. It's a separate entrance. They sell mainly wine, but do sell some beer brands, liquor, coolers, etc.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I prefer Pacifico.

Oh for sure! It’s probably my favorite Mexican beer. An ice cold pacifico with some lime and salt is hard to beat! One of the best beers I ever had was surprisingly a modelo especial. Whatever they did to that batch, the brewer was on point. Never had another modelo as good as that 12 pack.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Oh for sure! It’s probably my favorite Mexican beer. An ice cold pacifico with some lime and salt is hard to beat! One of the best beers I ever had was surprisingly a modelo especial. Whatever they did to that batch, the brewer was on point. Never had another modelo as good as that 12 pack.

I might have to have a Pacifico on the water for HH today. I'm counting the minutes.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Genny Cream Ale, good stuff.

Really want to have a hangover???

Keystone ice is the same thing. You can't get through a full one before the hang over starts to set in. I remember being at a lake up in the Dakotas and a family member's girlfriend was drinking them and even as a 16 year old, I had a really, really hard time not looking down on her.

Jesus, you can tell who looks down on those of who work on our own cars and beat up their spouses in here.

I’m kidding.

I beat my kids too…

I’ll get one of these just for sharing with others at the lake this summer.

Never change lol

Users who are viewing this thread