‘60 Minutes’ host Steve Kroft

l337

Established Member
So yea, gossip sucks, but sometimes details are too juicy that they make your local radio talk show on the your morning commute. It never ceases to amaze me how creative people can get with a little alcohol!

The newsman — who boasted to Goines that he was the “go-to’’ interviewer for President Obama — had some particularly unusual tastes in bed, the mag said. One time, he was “pouring champagne in her behind and drinking the bubbly,” the report claims.

Last edited:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
So yea, gossip sucks, but sometimes details are too juicy that they make your local radio talk show on the your morning commute. It never ceases to amaze me how creative people can get with a little alcohol!

The newsman — who boasted to Goines that he was the “go-to’’ interviewer for President Obama — had some particularly unusual tastes in bed, the mag said. One time, he was “pouring champagne in her behind and drinking the bubbly,” the report claims.

How sad for his Wife and Family. Not only is he a cheating POS... It is out in public for everyone to see.

l337

Established Member
He's been a staple at 60 Minutes so it will remains to be seen how much this impacts him professionally. His personal life on the other hand ...

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
And this is why gossip news is stupid. Who gives a shit what he does off camera?? I'm sure he'll get fired for this, just like everyone else who is caught cheating or whatever. If it doesn't affect their professional life, I see zero reason to fire someone over a stupid personal decision. Same goes with all governors, mayors, head of the CIA, president, whatever.

mnewxcv

Established Member
And this is why gossip news is stupid. Who gives a shit what he does off camera?? I'm sure he'll get fired for this, just like everyone else who is caught cheating or whatever. If it doesn't affect their professional life, I see zero reason to fire someone over a stupid personal decision. Same goes with all governors, mayors, head of the CIA, president, whatever.

It affects the image of the show/network and people will stop watching. It affects $$$.

l337

Established Member

I agree with you that gossip news is stupid but gossip can also be quite funny, unfortunately usually at the expense of others.

“Miss you and all that goes with it. Especially my favorite tastes and colors . . . pink and brown.”

I don't know what to make of that one.

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
It affects the image of the show/network and people will stop watching. It affects $$$.

I don't think people care all that much. I think the PR guys freak out and say 'we gotta fire them, it'll affect our bottom line', but they never wait and see, just speculate.

This story will blow over like every other story does. When the next one comes out, people will forget all about this one and they'll continue watching the shows they've always watched.

Users who are viewing this thread