‘22 order upcoming let’s talk new color choices

Silver Talon

Pronounced: Mahcargo Braaaap
Established Member
Ordered my heritage edition car today! Can't wait for a confirmation email! Hopefully they pick the order up and accept it! Sounds like their allocation is for a late build car, but thats ok with me. They want to sell me their twister orange with kona blue stripes that's due in I'm about a week and a half. Might snag that to hold me over until the 22 comes in. Not sold entirely on the color combo though.
20211130_164128.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
No priority can reverse a cancellation. You want a low number regardless though.

Silver Talon

Pronounced: Mahcargo Braaaap
Established Member
I don't mind waiting, I just want the order accepted! My dealer said they had 4 or 5 GT500's come through so far, and expect another 3-4 for 22. Mine is the First retail order they have put in, and has the highest code compared to the other 2. So here's to hoping!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
8E0DED95-EDB9-4163-AF00-F39DCC1283FE.jpeg
1D0BE4E4-AF82-42FF-979E-FA2936E542E4.jpeg

First time I’ve seen this color on a mustang body in the natural light. Super stressful to pick a color you’ve never seen before, but based on these pics, I’m already VEEY happy with my choice.
I love how the green ‘erupts’ in the sun, very cool effect.
Can’t wait to see some of the other new colors out in the wild!
Here’s to ‘22!!!
-J

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
View attachment 1732427View attachment 1732426

First time I’ve seen this color on a mustang body in the natural light. Super stressful to pick a color you’ve never seen before, but based on these pics, I’m already VEEY happy with my choice.
Here’s to ‘22!!!
-J

That looks amazing! One of the most beautiful colors on a GT500 ever.

Ford's really not doing a good job of marketing these new color choices for this year. I need to check around on forums and IG again but still not seeing much Mischievous (Oil Slick).

Meanwhile Dodge is over there offering tune and pulley packages with factory warranty bringing Redeyes up to 885 horses and 787 tq. I guess that's how much they realized they'd need to walk a GT500 from a highway roll. I feel sorry for Demon owners.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Anyone catch any actual real or realistic like pics of the Oil Slick Purple on the car yet? Man, I'm very tempted to order one and offload my Twister Orange.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member

Here’s to ‘22!!!
-J
Stunning! Reminds me of a brighter Black Jade from my 69. I don't think it is offered, but that would be stunning with red stripes. Make mine white stripes please.

Tom

Donrod

Has anyone heard any further yet if the p8s (GT500) bodies are still slated to arrive late March? Had heard rumor production was supposed to start on Monday but that sounds too promising to be true. Lol

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Has anyone heard any further yet if the p8s bodies are still slated to arrive late March? Had heard rumor production was supposed to start on Monday but that sounds too promising to be true. Lol
No idea what you’re meaning. p8s?
-J

fearthesnake

Established Member

Here’s to ‘22!!!
-J
All you need is the License Plate "Goblin" and its perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread