ØEMvideos: Real street racing...

I8URLS1

Established Member
That would be badass, I been trying to get something done with Zyborg.

I wanted to run him too before I pulled my car down for it's current build, but he said it would be like "kicking puppies" if I remember correctly haha. His car is strong though obviously for what it is.

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
I wanted to run him too before I pulled my car down for it's current build, but he said it would be like "kicking puppies" if I remember correctly haha. His car is strong though obviously for what it is.

Ya I just want to run him on blower to see how strong it actually runs.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I'm just not a fan of street dig runs...........traction just always sucks even for the cars with a tire.

:shrug: Best vids to watch!!

btw...is this in Dallas/Ft. Worth area?

Cobra03Mach1

Established Member
Can't ever knock someone for posting some good street vids especially as many as you have been posting!!!

I'm just not a fan of street dig runs...........traction just always sucks even for the cars with a tire.

Not always. Here in SoCal most of the streets used for racing are prepped better than the tracks. Great videos!!! Love the dig racing.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Can't ever knock someone for posting some good street vids especially as many as you have been posting!!!

LOL people who complain about traction on the street are just looking for an excuse why they lost....

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
Awesome vids! Like to see more action of the sn95 driven properly, traction more of an issue for him? :??:

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
nice vids, whats done to oem again?

Steg stage 4 port, 2.8 upper, promotion t56, solid axle with 3.27 gear, intake,maf, exhaust, heat exchanger, and a bap... made 501/470 on blower, and the runs titled ØEM instead of just OEM, I used a 75 shot.

SvTDsG

Unported!
Established Member
oem great vid, I wish we lived closer, I would love to see how my upper only would run with you. If you don't mind me asking any 1/8-1/4 times?

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
oem great vid, I wish we lived closer, I would love to see how my upper only would run with you. If you don't mind me asking any 1/8-1/4 times?

I havent gone back to the track since I went on some blown out shocks, dissapoints me... plus the 3.27 is killing me there I think. Seems to run pretty good on the street, runs with mid-low 11 sec cars on blower, and lower 11 high 10 sec cars on the gas for the most part.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread