Great video and super close races.

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
now thats a legit FN video/cars!! that white fox :uh oh:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
what was wrong with the turbo vert at the end.. unless your on some spray too... great races and videos

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
I believe he is on spray, Hints how he beat the ported car with meth

My car runs really well for an eaton car. I've never even ran close to another one, regardless of having less done. The red terminator I was just on blower, the second run he even got about a half car lead, the hit, and I was in a higher gear then I should of been lol. If he wouldn't of missed the gear on the first one that would of been a good example. The turbo Saleen I was also on just blower, and im not sure why I beat like that... apparently the car used to be pretty fast in the street some time ago, but he never brings it out or races it really anymore. I put "OEM" for blower runs and "ØEM" for runs on spray on this video.

Last edited:

jasil

Established Member
Can't ever knock someone for posting some good street vids especially as many as you have been posting!!!

I'm just not a fan of street dig runs...........traction just always sucks even for the cars with a tire.

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Can't ever knock someone for posting some good street vids especially as many as you have been posting!!!

I'm just not a fan of street dig runs...........traction just always sucks even for the cars with a tire.

Ya especially as high of hp as some of those cars were, but it's fun to watch them go at it on the street at the same time to me.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like the "track" prep. :) That was definitely a nice quality video. Thanks for posting it up.

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Thanks alot guys! Glad the effort I put in is noticed... if you havent done it yet suscribe, im putting these things out once a week.

I8URLS1

Established Member
Good video OEM. When the weather gets better I'll get some cars together from SA to come up for a weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread