ØEMvideos/ Houston Street Scene

chao5.0

Established Member
nice to see some dig videos for a change, i don't mind the roll racing stuff hell even i do the roll racing with friends but no one i know does the dig anymore because they can't hook.

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Thanks guys!

nice to see some dig videos for a change, i don't mind the roll racing stuff hell even i do the roll racing with friends but no one i know does the dig anymore because they can't hook.

Ya it's dying off... I enjoy doing either, but dig's are definetly more fun. Some of these video's are stacked up since my computer was having problems back to even last year lol. I have alot more dig vids but don't wanna use em all at once, so stay tuned for more.

chao5.0

Established Member
Thanks guys!

Ya it's dying off... I enjoy doing either, but dig's are definetly more fun. Some of these video's are stacked up since my computer was having problems back to even last year lol. I have alot more dig vids but don't wanna use em all at once, so stay tuned for more.

sounds good, we get most of our runs in during the tx2k just because of the variety of cars. otherwise its just the same group running each other and we all already know what we run unless someones adds more mods.

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Good vid! :beer:

What happened to the LS Stang?

That run was back in Febuary I believe, it was cold and no burnout. Spun way too bad, didnt turn the kit on until a couple seconds before he let off. The others I was on gas the whole time.

Nice video!
How are you not getting any wind noise with the GoPro's?

Dunno, it's a new hero 2 with the waterproof case maybe? Not mine so im not sure of the case type, but it's nothing special. The videos are sort of quiet, and I turn them up a tad too...

Black Sex

Established Member
Dunno, it's a new hero 2 with the waterproof case maybe? Not mine so im not sure of the case type, but it's nothing special. The videos are sort of quiet, and I turn them up a tad too...

Huh, That's what I have too. I get a pretty good wind noise even with the waterproof case, so I basically made a mic cover and it made it better but still not as good as these videos :shrug:

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Huh, That's what I have too. I get a pretty good wind noise even with the waterproof case, so I basically made a mic cover and it made it better but still not as good as these videos :shrug:

Hmm dunno, i'll ask the owner of the go pro though see if he has an tricks.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Great video oem, what did that moonlight blue sn95 with the mismatch color panels have done? Secondly that last sn95 with the nitrous backfire was insane.

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Great video oem, what did that moonlight blue sn95 with the mismatch color panels have done? Secondly that last sn95 with the nitrous backfire was insane.

There's only one blue sn95 in the video. It has an actual LSX block don't remember the ci though, big intake, carb, alot of spray, and alot of suspension work. Transfers hard as hell, if you look at the headlights going up and down in the vid.

Last edited:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
There's only one blue sn95 in the video. It has an actual LSX block don't remember the ci though, big intake, carb, alot of spray, and alot of suspension work. Transfers hard as hell, if you look at the headlights going up and down in the vid.

Ah ok!!!

01FormulaTA

Established Member
Where do y'all meet up? I never see anyone on the North side......send me a PM next time y'all head out, I'd like to join in on the fun....

Users who are viewing this thread