ØEMvideos: Cobra Domination

dvtr-

Established Member
15fxxf.jpg

What happened to the rest of your huahzpowerzzz in this vid? :pop:

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Get my name right! Also, I'm not stalled :p:banana: Only playing. Great vid once again.

I thought it did, thanks. I say you keep the car as it is, just up the shot... It works great.

Great video. I will be back out soon with mine.Maybe i might have to take a cruise out there.
I got a couple cars perfect for you, and trust me this Saturday meet has best spot to roll and dig I've seen so far out here. What's up with that mg car?

Last edited:

ganador01

Established Member
I thought it did, thanks. I say you keep the car as it is, just up the shot... It works great.

I got a couple cars perfect for you, and trust me this Saturday meet has best spot to roll and dig I've seen so far out here. What's up with that mg car?

Well stall is coming so your future videos will be correct :p. My car is perfect on the street right now, but slow at the track. Trying to hit 2 birds with one stone. Hopefully I won't kill the tires off the line. Then again, I kind of like people laughing at me as I fail at the burnout... For future notice. 453hp/501 tq 384/390 off spray. No stall.

Last edited:

Z06KILLR

Established Member
badass video! wanted to make it out but had to go out for neighbors bday.

St James was fun, too ;)

I'll be out this weekend. See ya then!

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I need to get a Cobra soon lol. Can't wait to move to Houston!

Bad ass video OP, I always love when they come out.

Users who are viewing this thread