ØEMvideos: Cobra Domination

dark-knight

Established Member
Awesome video! what kinda camera are you using? and your using a 3.27 gear? hows that working out?

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Awesome video! what kinda camera are you using? and your using a 3.27 gear? hows that working out?

I use a Nikon D3100 DSLR... the 3.27 sometimes hurts me, I can feel my gears just drag on wayy too long. But other times is the only way to explain why I beat certain cars. I have 3.73's just have been sitting in my closet for like 2 months now lol.

sprstr1000

WHIPPLECHARGED
Established Member
Ive been thinkin about 3.27s
Whats your set up
What kind of power are ya runnin
I know alot of turbo guys go down to those gears
I run a 2.3 whipple and have been thinkin of ditchin my 4.10s and goin 3.27s

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Ive been thinkin about 3.27s
Whats your set up
What kind of power are ya runnin
I know alot of turbo guys go down to those gears
I run a 2.3 whipple and have been thinkin of ditchin my 4.10s and goin 3.27s

When I spray mine it runs awesome, the gear pulls long and hard at 566/618. "LTHL VNM" on here went 3.27 and was over 700hp and he loved it, said it was a good change.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I didnt believe that exhaust/intake m3 walking the CTS-V... M3 must've had a drive mod too!
Bad ass videos once again, you need to get some GT500's on the mix and some c6z too. And a little bit of GTR..:rolling:

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
I didnt believe that exhaust/intake m3 walking the CTS-V... M3 must've had a drive mod too!
Bad ass videos once again, you need to get some GT500's on the mix and some c6z too. And a little bit of GTR..:rolling:

Dual clutch trans, and launch control. Check my older vids for some of all those cars, also a vid of that same m3 running door to door with a ls3 vette from a roll. GTR action coming soon, one would of been on this video, but said it was too late by the time we were going to the spot.

Users who are viewing this thread