North Houston (Spring) Meet FRIDAY 12-7

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
For those of you in houston or surrounding areas, feel free to come on out.. we have been doin this meet for 2 months give or take.. every1 is welcome. All we ask is for No ricer attitudes an please pick up after yourselfs. we do have permission from the security guard who has also talked with land owners so dont mess it up for others. it is a well lit parking lot and very big! feel free to clean up the cars as theres usually a few people walking around taking pictures etc..

Where: i-45 exit 2920/spring cypress.. we are in the parking lot right off the feeder road on the north side of 2920 (west side of 45)
Meet.gif

When: Cars usually start showing up around 9pm

We need some more svt support out here guys, ls1tech has been dominating as far as number of cars!!

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
if I’m not hunting i might make the trip up.. I’m on the completely opposite side of town.. down south of Pearland..

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
I'm going to try to make it out even though my car isn't any competition for the Mexico races!!! :coolman:

Last edited:

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
Me too!!! :coolman:
We showed up about 9:15 and left a little after 10:00. :banana:
There weren't many cars at all when we left. :shrug:

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
many cars?? ide say there was 50-60 plus last night but didnt get around to counting..

We probably left too early, but as of 10:00 there were only about 25 cars or so. What time did the event go on until? This was the first time we have made it out to this particular meet.

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
can someone tell me or PM me some info with that area 51 meet? i've always wondered what the deal with it was but never can get any info on it..

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
i think its put on by HPD but kept on the extreme down low due to police crackdowns on things of that nature..

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
myself and a few friends (take2, mrs take2) are usually the last ones there 1 2 aclockish pickin up the lot.. next time hang out a lil longer...
http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825973

From reading the responses on here and LS1TECH there was a very nice turnout. We will have to show up a little later and stay later next time. :banana: How often does this particular meet take place?

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
me and take2 post the 2920 meet up every week on various forums.. we have had decent to really good turn outs every friday for the last 2 months.. we tried it at 2 other spots for a few weeks each before this area but were asked to leave.

Cobra34

*5.SLOW*
Established Member
How often do yall do these meets? i live in cypress and would love to come out. right now i am in japan (marine corps) i will be home march 5th - april 5th and would love to come out a couple times just let me know when we get closer.

mybanner475cadabada00rf2.jpg

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
bump for a new friday fellas any1 plan on makin it out, as long as the weather holds up that is!!

cobra34 - i can only hope the meet lasts that long, that would be a great success! keep in touch though

Users who are viewing this thread