2001 Cobra coupe for sale! 18,900 miles!

01SVT2894

Established Member
2001 Cobra coupe for sale! 18,900 miles! I need to sell this car now!

2001 Silver Metallic Cobra coupe, # 2894. Built on August 10th, 2001. $16,300. Myself and the car are now located in Las Vegas!

This Cobra has 18,9XX original miles on the clock and has NEVER been smoked in. Here is the list of mods that come on the car...

-Xenon Fog Light Bulbs
-Smoked Fog Lights
-Bullitt Side Skirts
-2003 / 04 Cobra Rear Bumper Cover
-Rear Bumper Letter Kit / Matte Black
-Windows Tinted: 35% Doors / 5% Quarters and Rear
-Bullitt Side Scoops
-35th Anniversary GT Door Panels
-Coat Hanger Replacement Kit / Silver Anodize
-Stock Style Billet Aluminum Lock Pins / Satin Finish
-"SVT" Tach Transfer
-Two Tone GT Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
-K&N Air Filter
-Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
-Steeda Sport Springs

This car has not been abused. I've never even hit 6,000 rpms in this thing. No major performance mods have ever been performed on this car... only performance mods are the Tri-ax shifter and the Steeda springs (if you can call those performance mods). The car sat in storage (started and let run bi-weekly) for 3 years... starting in Dec 2003, until Dec 2006. I bought this car with 10,000 miles on it... so, in more than 3 years, i've put just a bit more than 8,000 miles on this car. Nothing wrong with the car people, I just can't afford to own it anymore. It's rough on me to have to sell it, but i gotta do what i gotta do. Some of you may remember that i actually just refinanced it a couple months ago... just couldn't save enough money.
There are a couple small imperfections on this car... on the front of the hood, there is a chip that has been painted over with touch up paint. also, on the passenger side quarter panel, under the quarter window, there is a small scratch that is filled in with touch up paint.

I'd love to be able to show you this car, so if you're interested, let me know and we'll set up a time for you to see it. Thanks.

edit: just a little info on the standard stuff on this car... 2001 was the first year the Cobra had different seats... these are leather and suede with the snake logo embroidered on the seat backs.
Also, 2001 is first year for the 6-disk in dash CD player... The car is equipped with the Mach 460.

edit: a few pics... (remember, only the stuff listed above comes with the car)
cobra161.jpg

cobra158.jpg

Edit: added more pics...

This is the chip on the hood that i spoke of...
cobraforsale1.jpg

it's hard to tell here, but this pic is showing the window tint on the rear window.... the dot matrix is covered up (on the interior) by a black vinyl stripe... so it looks nice and clean on the outside... this sort of job is very rare indeed
cobraforsale2.jpg

The damn near never used trunk...
cobraforsale3.jpg

and, the 17" spare wheel/tire standard on all Cobra Mustangs...
cobraforsale4.jpg

this is a shot of the two tone steering wheel and you can see the red "svt" on the tach... that is the "transfer" listed in the mods... just a red sticker applied directly to the gauges.
cobraforsale5.jpg

the FLAWLESS back seats...
cobraforsale6.jpg

couple pics of the driver's seat... just a little normal wear on the side, but not bad at all
cobraforsale7.jpg

cobraforsale8.jpg

and a shot of the small scratch on the passenger side quarter panel... just under the quarter window
cobraforsale9.jpg

Last edited:

01SVT2894

Established Member
guys, i suck at typing stuff... if there is ANY confusion, just let me know!

also, just to be clear... on the exterior of the car, the 03 Cobra mirrors and FR500s do not come on the car... they will be replaced with the stock pieces.

Thanks for looking!

01SVT2894

Established Member
also, huge deal here... the car and myself are now located in Las Vegas NV.

and a crappy pic of the interior...
cobraforsale10.jpg

Last edited:

NEW-B

Established Member
You're selling the cobra?? :( Damn I wish I had the money right now. I personally know that is one clean ass cobra.

01SVT2894

Established Member
NEW-B said:
You're selling the cobra?? :( Damn I wish I had the money right now. I personally know that is one clean ass cobra.
yeah Brad, it sucks to sell her... i love this car. but i'm steadily loosing money every month... and right now, with me getting out of the Air Force soon, i really need to save every dollar i can. wish you could pick this car up.
JJP SVT said:
Very nice car and well priced. It will sell quickly.

:)
thanks!:beer:

01SVT2894

Established Member
updated pics... this is as she sits now... she does NOT come with the 03/04 mirrors... she comes with the stock, black- 1 piece mirrors
cobraforsale11.jpg

cobraforsale12.jpg

cobraforsale13.jpg

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Very nice car man. I will tell my friend about it, even though he isnt quite ready to buy yet. Free bump!

Users who are viewing this thread