feeler: 96 mystic

mystic1219

Established Member
Im considering selling my 1996 mystic cobra. It has Mac underdrive pullies, King Cobra clutch, MGW shifter, Pro-M 80mm MAF, FRPP 3.73's, Mac O/R H-pipe with Flowmaster 40 series (sounds awsome), MIL eliminators, H&R Sport springs, new isolators, Bilstein shocks, Maximum Motorsports castor/camber plates (all suspension mods have less than 15k miles on them), 1" rear wheel spacers (not yet installed), MSD wires, Alpine head unit (Ipod controls), billit grill with cobra emblem, SS inserts, and a (custom) Sunroof that looks factory, doesnt leak and if you didnt know it wasnt stock you could never tell. It was in the car when I got it, but I am sure it is a high end job because it looks and works flawless. The paint is probably an 8/10, no problems you wouldnt expect on a 96. The car has 110,XXX miles on it, but has NEVER had any problems and runs and drives like it was brand new. The TOB went out at 90k miles so I installed the KC clutch, and I replaced the radiator at 100k. The windshield was hit with a rock from a semi and it cracked so I had a new winshield put in last week. I have the original window sticker, letter from SVT and all original paperwork. May be intrested in trading (plus cash) for a newer 4x4. Asking $11k but make me an offer. Car is in NE Florida.
179d.gif

loweredcobras033.gif

loweredcobras123.gif

loweredcobras030.gif

NHRApicsvids001.gif

Mystic001.gif

Mystic004.gif

IMG_1350.gif

IMG_1355.gif

IMG_1366.gif

Last edited:

mystic1219

Established Member
the first pic was before I lowered it but the rest are with the H&R sports and new isolators. pics 2,3,4 and 7 were within a couple days of the spring install so they may have settled some since. The sunroof is a Vermeulen Hollandia (from the netherlands?), installed by Southside trim and glass in Ft Worth Texas. I was looking through all of my papers for the car and found a manual for the sunroof stating that. I will try to get some pics of it today. It was installed by the original owner (in TX) and has NEVER leaked rain or air.

Last edited:

george.arnold

Established Member
i have an 03 Tacoma lifted 6 inches on 33s. interested in a trade? email me at george.arnold (at) gmail.com if you're interested. i dont check this site too often. thanks

mystic1219

Established Member
I am REALLY ready to get something else. I am needing a truck so I am ready to sell my car. Price Drop- $8500 OBO. Someone make me and offer!

Users who are viewing this thread