JLT CAI w/ custom flames *PICS*

CbraSvt01

Banned
This kit is basically new, I installed it but it was never ran on the car. The pipe has the normal 2 chips in it from install, but these are NOT seen once installed. The filter is brand new as you can see from the pictures. This pipe cost me clost to $300 because of the flame job from JLT. Selling because because im upgrading superchargers.

$200 plus shipping

coldair.gif

caifilter.gif

cai003.gif

cai003.gif

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
that looks sick man. does that put the filter down in the front bumper? or is it just in the fender?

Cobra-21

I feel the need...
Established Member
Nice flames. Got a few questions:
Does this kit move the mass air down into the fender well?
Is there a wire extension needed for the electrical attachment?
Any check engine lights with this setup? (I had a BBK fenderwell kit that put the mass air right after a 90 degree bend, threw a code).
Finally, hard to tell from the pics, but the main tube color is silver?
Thanks

Bri03GT

I Cant Stop Modding
Established Member
Yo for real (hglhndr85) pay me my money before you buy any more parts whats your ****ing problem man this is the second time today i see that your trying to buy more parts and you owe me $110 bucks i want my money stop playing with me you told me that you dont have the money to pay me and this part is over $200 **** that dont sell him shit i want my money back for the shit parts you sold me asap or else, I wont say it again...

Last edited:

CbraSvt01

Banned
Cobra-21 said:
Nice flames. Got a few questions:
Does this kit move the mass air down into the fender well?
Is there a wire extension needed for the electrical attachment?
Any check engine lights with this setup? (I had a BBK fenderwell kit that put the mass air right after a 90 degree bend, threw a code).
Finally, hard to tell from the pics, but the main tube color is silver?
Thanks

Yes the mass air relocates down into the fender, no extension is needed. No check engine light either as there is no issues with this kit beacuse the MAF is positioned before any bends in the intake. The main tube cover is silver, closely matches that of the valve covers. PM replied to.

Users who are viewing this thread