C/P Ford GT dyno graph

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
This is in time slip too, but I figured it deserves it's own thread. The owner didn't post any other mods, but he had it calibrated first, posted that graph, then added the pulley and posted this graph. Not bad for a few hundred bucks and probably what amounts to an hour worth of work :D

attachment.php

Almo

Established Member
Love the curve... I don't foresee the GT500 looking that good but I would think it would be up there with a few mods. :-D

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
DBK said:
This is in time slip too, but I figured it deserves it's own thread. The owner didn't post any other mods, but he had it calibrated first, posted that graph, then added the pulley and posted this graph. Not bad for a few hundred bucks and probably what amounts to an hour worth of work :D

attachment.php

Beautiful torque curve. :bowdown:
Very nice

Coiled03

Established Member
BWAHAHAHAAA!! Jesus criminy.....I don't think I'll ever get even CLOSE to that torque curve. Un-f'in-believeable.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Just imagine the numbers we'll see with the '07 Cobra...pulley, exhaust and tune. I can hardly wait.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
Any guesses on the amount of boost?

I think its 18 on the high. ****, I'm sure it could easily handle 23-24 before you'd have to **** with the fuel system or anything. We know the block will handle 1400rwhp.

I'm just basing that guess on the fact one of the vendors sells a pulley that says "16-18lbs". I'll ask though.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Just makes me more anxious for my Whipple to arrive. :)

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
Any guesses on the amount of boost?

It was up to 21 from 12.5. So it gained just over 80rwhp with 8.5 extra pounds of boost. Only two mods were indeed the chip and pulley. Having seen the filters, making this car a CPI instead of CP will surely gain 15-20hp. I've heard the exhaust doesn't do much, though FRPP now has a straight through system... CPIE should lead to ~650rwhp.

Wonder what it'd do at 25lbs with filters and exhaust.... :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread