My new Black FR500s on my Sonic Blue Cobra

code3smith

Established Member
Well as some of you know, I decided to sell my CCWs. It was simply time for a new look. Once the Deep Dish FR500s came out, I knew I had to have them. I just got them on today and they are gorgeous. The specs are as follows:

18x9F 275/35/18
18x10R 295/35/18

The BF Goodrich Comp TA 295s are just as wide as my 315 Michelin PS2s lol. I posted a picture of the IRS bolt. There is plenty of clearance. My car is lowered on H&R SS. The center caps have the SVT overlays that the guy in the market sells and they are perfect. I also have BRS Tri-Spoke Spinners on the way.

I guess its time for a new photoshoot. Enough talking, on with the pictures :pepper:

fr500_1.jpg

fr500_2.jpg

fr500_3.jpg

fr500_4.jpg

irs.jpg

TheBooger

umm what?
Established Member
i love black wheels when they are done right. awsome looking car man. :beer: :pepper:

Cobra4Me

Established Member
very nice, I like those wheels, since my project Supercobra is going to be all Black I am liking those rims, what is the backspacing on the rear ones especially and where did you buy them?

Thanks !!

BlueThriller04

281 Films
Established Member
Looks really good....You have made my choice for rims soo much easier!! :thumbsup:

Whats your tint %?

J

Last edited:

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
man I loved how the CCWs looked.. but still that looks great man, two thumbs up!

Users who are viewing this thread