The HARD TRUTH about EVs

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Elon Musk said that billionaire investor and chairman of Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) (BRK.B) Warren Buffett should buy a stake in Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA).

In a post on Monday on his social media platform X (formerly Twitter), Musk said Buffet “should take a position in Tesla. It's an obvious move”.

The reply came in response to a post calling for Buffett to buy TSLA after Berkshire disclosed a reduced stake in Apple (AAPL).

MG0h3

Established Member
Elon Musk said that billionaire investor and chairman of Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) (BRK.B) Warren Buffett should buy a stake in Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA).

In a post on Monday on his social media platform X (formerly Twitter), Musk said Buffet “should take a position in Tesla. It's an obvious move”.

The reply came in response to a post calling for Buffett to buy TSLA after Berkshire disclosed a reduced stake in Apple (AAPL).

Hell no.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
I'm one of the guys that works on stuff like that lol. I've been working for Lexus as a technician for over 16 years now. I'm hybrid certified. When we had the early hybrid stuff like the Lexus RX400H, it was honestly pretty easy. Our new hybrid vehicles aren't as crazy complicated as they look, but it can be kinda intimidating when you first get into it. Thankfully our hybrid system and our engines don't have many issues.
Yet

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Will there be any EU carmakers left after the Chynese get done with them?

NIO (NYSE:NIO) shares are getting a boost Monday as the Chinese EV company is on track to unveil a new mass-market brand by the end of May and a second smaller EV under $30K for the European market by 2025, according to a NIO senior executive cited by Reuters.

Lower-cost and smaller model EVs are seen as an attempt to compete with Tesla’s (TSLA) Model 3 as well as comparable models from Chinese competitors like XPeng (XPEV), BYD (OTCPK:BYDDF) (OTCPK:BYDDY), and Xiaomi (OTCPK:XIACF) as the crowded EV market in China is forcing manufacturers to cut costs, increase selection, and innovate with smaller and higher-range vehicles.

Early this year, the car company launched a touring version of the ET5 sedan and EL6 SUV aimed at families in Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, and Sweden.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
1715019024044.png

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
It probably will get worse, and with how crammed everything is in the engine bay it makes it way more of a pain in the ass to work on.

my goal is to hopefully be done working on cars within the next few years. I feel bad for the young kids who think they want to be mechanics for a living.

Users who are viewing this thread