Tiger Racing body parts

Boosted0range

Established Member
Has anyone ever seen any of the tiger racing body parts on a street driven 03/04 cobra? It'd be cool to see some of the pics to see what it looks like. Their website is http://www.tiger-racing.com/ And you can find their products after clicking "forsale" on the left. I first saw them when they were listed in one of the mustang magazines as parts used on a sn-95 and i thought their stuff was different...but not all that bad. It is all expensive...but to date i've never seen anything of theirs other than the pictures they have on the website. They offer mild mods like wider fenders for up to 11 inch wide front tires...which dont look too bad imo. The hood they offer is sorta on the ricy side, but yet different. They also make a b/a front splitter, but i dont know how well that would hold up on the street. Then they do some more extreme stuff like vaccum bag carbon roof and such. Anyways, just throwin this stuff out there, didnt know if anyone else has purchased from them before or not. Show some pics if you have. Thanks!

keith89

Established Member
That is some ugly ricey stuff...

lol i knew someone was going to say that. The fenders are made for hardcore track guys who want to be able to fit 11 inch wheels up front. So yeah tell them their car is ricey. I actually wish they made stock style(non widebody) carbon fiber fenders. I would paint them black to match the color of my car of course.

Juruense

Banned
lol i knew someone was going to say that. The fenders are made for hardcore track guys who want to be able to fit 11 inch wheels up front. So yeah tell them their car is ricey. I actually wish they made stock style(non widebody) carbon fiber fenders. I would paint them black to match the color of my car of course.
You knew someone would say it because it is true.

SLPRCTM

Established Member
It would look better if the car had a better sponsor. Like maybe a supermarket. That way the wing on the back that looks like a shopping cart handle would make more sense...... LOL! Sorry, couldn't resist, don't like the way all that import styled stuff looks on mustangs. Just my .02

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
there is absolutely nothing ricey about hardcore racing parts.

the tiger racing parts are graphite/honeycomb sandwich, and are an investment.

its actually pretty funny to those of us who actually hang out a racetracks, to see people who dont know from shinola mocking it.

Carol would SMOKE any three of us put together [except maybe Bruce] in her car. And she heel-toes with hand controls. The adapted part of the Aston-Martin hydraulic shifting to the t56 in her Cobra.

Tiger Racing is Paul Brown, Kenny Brown's son.

keith89

Established Member

care to explain how carbon fiber fenders are ricey? they're lighter than the stock pieces and allow wider front wheels. Therefore they are FUNCTIONAL. Its funny how people automatically relate carbon fiber to rice. I guess all the supercars are rice for having carbon fiber bodies and chassis:shrug:

Juruense

Banned
there is absolutely nothing ricey about hardcore racing parts.

the tiger racing parts are graphite/honeycomb sandwich, and are an investment.

its actually pretty funny to those of us who actually hang out a racetracks, to see people who dont know from shinola mocking it.

Carol would SMOKE any three of us put together [except maybe Bruce] in her car. And she heel-toes with hand controls. The adapted part of the Aston-Martin hydraulic shifting to the t56 in her Cobra.

Tiger Racing is Paul Brown, Kenny Brown's son.
I guess I stand corrected... I saw roof scoops and front dive dams and so I guess I jumped to an incorrect conclusion :(

I guess what I meant to say is I would never put that stuff on MY car.

keith89

Established Member
I guess I stand corrected... I saw roof scoops and front dive dams and so I guess I jumped to an incorrect conclusion :(

I guess what I meant to say is I would never put that stuff on MY car.

I agree that the roof scoop and dive planes are out of place on a street car, but I bet the roof scoop would be a nice addition in a race car with no AC.

I'm just wishing they made copies of the stock parts out of carbon fiber to lighten the body panels. I don't need 11 inch front wheels or dive planes and I have AC so not roof scoop needed either.

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member

you sir a freakin retard, pull your head out of your ass
the parts are for race cars.
for a street car to have them it is retarded, but if the car was to be raced then there is nothing wrong with the parts that are avaliable, look at the race cars, they all have similar parts. Its called FUNCTIONAL moron

Juruense

Banned
you sir a freakin retard, pull your head out of your ass
If I had not already retracted my statement I would not be reporting you to the mods for name calling. Is it really necessary to resort to name calling to express your opinion?

no1sirbutler

Established Member
they are making stock replacement fenders for 94-98 mustangs. look at the bottom of the for sale page

Juruense

Banned
Absolutely, I have been getting pretty tired of the constant insults directed towards me outside of SD and I am not going to just take it anymore. Do you have a problem with that? If so I do not care.

Users who are viewing this thread