FS 2002 Z06 23k miles

runsonboost

Established Member
i am selling my Black Z06 i just bought a couple months ago. it is in outstanding condition but there is one spot on the drivers door were the fiberglass is messed up from the door hitting my garage. the car currrently has 228xx miles. i only drive the car on the weekends so it doesent accumulate very quick. the car is black with all black interior. everything inside looks like new, seats have minor wrinkles in the leather. i recently put on brand new black C6Z06 style wheels, 17 w/ 275/40/17 fulda quantum elite tires on the front and 18 w/ 305/35/18 nitto drags on the rear. the tires have less than 1k miles on them with no burnouts. now for the mods.

AFR 205 heads milled to 59cc
Comp cam custom grind 232/236 .617/.600 112+1 LSA
7.400 chromoly pushrods
42lb injectors
Halltech intake
LG Pro LT headers w/ 3 inch off road X pipe
Borla Stinger catback
B&M shortthrow shifter
Lowered on stock bolts
taylor ignition wires

the car makes 441 rwhp and 417 rwtq.
car runs great, still gets average of 27-28 mpg on the freeway and drives around town easily.
i am selling the car for a number of reasons, i am getting ready to have a baby next month and want to get something a little cheaper and more family oriented. i have been using my Cobra as a DD which is getting a little too expensive with gas being 4 bucks a gallon. the parking in my apartment complex is terrible, so my wife and i are looking to buy a house next spring and need to start saving. there is absolutly nothing wrong with the car except the door which i am looking into getting fixed. i love driving the car and really hate to sell it, but i have to start thinking about the family. i am located in Socal, if you have any other questions PM me or post here and i can answer them. asking 30k.

http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll60/03svtterminator/

EDIT: i cant post attachments so if someone could get those pics and post them up that would be cool. i tried photobucket, not working for me.

Last edited:

Don Juan

Established Member
Here you go

2vmx7c1.jpg

2qk84ch.jpg

2nqcdci.jpg

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Bump for a beautiful ride.. Seen it in person yesterday folks, simply stunning.:rockon:
Nice meeting you Nate. :beer:

corysmach1

Established Member
Bump for a beautiful car!!! Have any sound clips of that cam? My friends have cammed vettes and they sound amazing so that might help the sale?

jgheels2003

Established Member
Come on people. Low mileage, great price, great mods. Someone buy this thing!!

If I wasn't in NC....

Users who are viewing this thread