Another one down

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
the car would be eazy to fix, and the price is not that bad. not a parts car though.

asperformance

Banned
Looks like it needs a Drivers door as well, I just finished fixing one hit like that, Parts are getting very hard to find, Miint 93 Fenders and Air bag set ups are not cheap, anyone that thinks they can fix one cheap has not fixed one in a while, I fixed mine myself and still put over $1800 in repairs, if you had to farm it out it is easily a $3500 repair bill, puts you at $7500 in the car plus 1000 in shipping depending one where you are. Still would be a good deal, If it where closer I would buy it without hesitation, just my 02.

9T3SVT

Established Member
The air bag didn't even go off. That's a great deal for 4 Grand, it's black on black too!

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
Anybody else know anything about this car? I'm sending the payment to the guy first thing in the morning and having it shipped back to Kansas. Thanks for the help.

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
I'll post up some before and after pics when I get it and get it done. I'll have less than $4k in it when it gets back to Kansas after shipping!!!

slow98t/a

Established Member
im sitting here at the jubitz in portland, oregon parked right by it. I came out of the restaurant eyeballing it....doesn't look bad at all...best looking car on the trailer lol...although that toyota pickup is a slick ride itself ;)

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
im sitting here at the jubitz in portland, oregon parked right by it. I came out of the restaurant eyeballing it....doesn't look bad at all...best looking car on the trailer lol...although that toyota pickup is a slick ride itself ;)

They hadn't even called me so I called them today and said that it was on its way back and should be here by friday. I'm excited to see it and more excited to get it to the body shop to get it done. I'll park it next to my other black one when its done.

I'm glad it looks good but I'm sure the toyota does look pretty whipped! I'll get some pics when it arrives.

asperformance

Banned
Glad to see it is going to be fixed, I almost for the wrecked teal one I bought few months back fixed, Hit about like yours was. Post up some pics when you can.

Users who are viewing this thread