PA GTG - Dunkin' Donuts/Sonic Cruise -- Sat. 10/27

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
Hey guys,

I've been on the forum for about a year now and saw that PA guys don't seem to have a lot of chances to get together and cruise, so here's our chance.

I'm thinking a few of us can get together at the Morgantown Dunkin' Donuts for coffee and donuts in the morning. I figure we can try to get there aroun 9:30. Then, we'll be cruising some of the backroads around the area. Cookieman00x says he knows some roads as do I around the Sonic and Twin Valley High School. After driving around we will then be going to Sonic for lunch. I'm not sure what time we will be done. I think we should just play it by ear.

So here's the info...

WHERE: Dunkin' Donuts/ Sonic in the Morgantown Wal-Mart Shopping center

WHEN: Saturday, October 27th, 2007 At 9:30 a.m.

WHO: Anyone with anykind of nice car

Let me know if your in I'll make a list I already know some....

1)Realslow5.0 (Eric)
2)Mixxer (Kent) (Coming Late)
3)Busta (Tamir)
4)MasinMike (Mike)
5)10thAnnvCobra (Bob)
6)Rich5150 (maybe)
7)Cookieman00x
8)03BluGT (Randay)
9)Karnick GT
10)BillyMac (maybe)
11)600RRGoal (Maybe)
12)Dragon40K (maybe)

Thats about 6-7 for sure. That's pretty good for something so short notice. And even if you don't say anything on here feel feel to show up at the dunkin donuts. Pretty much anyone who wants to come is welcome.

Also if your in the philly area near limerick/boyertown let me know I'm trying to get a group together to cruise over to Morgantown. If you need directions I may be of assistance. Let me know.

Also Maryland guys this is about 45 minutes from Cecil Country Dragway if your interested.

Last edited:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
My names Tamir but I go by T :)

Hey Cookie what are your plans for driving down? You live like 20 minutes away from me if you're interested in meeting up beforehand let me know.

mystic04

Established Member
I am going to try and make this if i don't have anything going on saturday around the house.If i go i can meet people at kp area someplace and then we can cruise the turnpike out to morgantown.

PureStang

Established Member
i should be able to make it to this as long as it doesnt interfere with the PSU game on saturday. if the game is at 3 then i will be able to make it, if its earlier, hope you guys have a fun time!

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
If the car is ready, I am definitly in. The car should be ready tomorrow and then I need to get it retuned... anyone around KOP we can meet up @ bestbuy and go to morgantown from here. Its only like 3 or 4 exits up the Turn Pike. So if the meets @ 9:30
we could meet up @ 8:30 leave like 8:45 and be there 9:15-9:30

Directions in case I cant make it...

http://www.sonicdrivein.com/locator...&destRecordId=5657&search1=1&search2=0&latw=0

Last edited:

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
Put me as a "maybe" for now. I have to meet Dwight(IronTerp) at 9:00 am down in Md. to get a rear seat delete kit. I should be back in time to meet at the sonic.

Mike

PureStang

Established Member
i have another guy (with a wrx. but he is an all around car guy) and i may have another 2 stangers coming with me. i think that i am going to go to maple grove so we're gonna leave a lil early.

Last edited:

03BlueGT

2L8I1
Established Member
I just looked up Morgantown from my location and it says its going to take me 3 1/2 hours to get there. I don't know if i can get up early enough to make it to Dunkin Donuts by 9:30. I might have to make a pass on this cruise unless someone knows a quicker way to get to Morgantown from Harrisburg.

PureStang

Established Member
i cannot make it. i have to help my mom move furnature out of the house so we can get the new carpet in from the water damage. sorry guys. i should be at maple grove though around 11 or so.

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
I just looked up Morgantown from my location and it says its going to take me 3 1/2 hours to get there. I don't know if i can get up early enough to make it to Dunkin Donuts by 9:30. I might have to make a pass on this cruise unless someone knows a quicker way to get to Morgantown from Harrisburg.

3 1/2 hours seems extreme. How far do you live from the turnpike exit at Carlisle? I used to drive from Morgantown to Carlisle on the turnpike often. Easily less than 2 hours. I think my "best time" was about an hour and 10 minutes.

Hope you can make it. :beer:

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member

I think you may have the wrong morgantown, PA. My Girl used to live in Hershey and from Morgantown to there is like 45 minutes give or take

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
There is a link at the top that lists the sonic's location, just change the starting point.

There have been a few posts from other websites so there should be a good turnout...

dragon40k

Established Member
Put me down as a maybe (weather and wife) and I might bring my 17 month old so I probably won't get lunch unless sonic is a drive through burger joint.

Users who are viewing this thread