FS: 2004 cobra conv't lots of mods

99SVTcobraVERT

as title says. car has to go to make room for a new project. 26,xxx miles. mods are listed in my sig and all come with the car including the xcal2 married to the car with a custom VERY safe 11:1 a/f tune by dtp racing on the dyno. car hasnt seen over 13psi in its life. never had the stock blower removed. no lower pulleys ever installed. car has has been pullied for about 5,000 miles with no problems. no tick, no pull, no vibe. very well taken care of.

please dont ask what times it runs because i have no clue as it has never been to the track. the car doesnt see burnouts because tires are too expensive. it see's boost prob less than 1% of the time its being driven. it is NEVER boosted in 5th or 6th because im so paraniod about people blowing engines over boosting them in higher gears. it never goes out of vaccum until the temp needle is normal. oil changed on time at local ford dealership. brand new nitto's up front with 99% of life remaining. nitto's in back are just year old and have 75% remaining (like i said no burn outs)

it is a highway car that i use to get to work so most of the miles on freeway miles. car will be in the shop for a last minute check up before warranty expires tomorrow may 8th. since pics i have installed saleen lightbar, bumper inserts in blk and 50% tinted taillights. comes with stock air box and inlet, and stock pulley and gaurd. clean carfax $25,000 trades are welcome let me know what you have.

This is my personal car but I can get just about anyone financed through my banks or credit unions since I am a Finance Manager. Good credit, bad credit, give me a shot at helping you

463962429_l.jpg

463972787_l.jpg

464014048_l.jpg

464026334_l.jpg

464053530_l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

99SVTcobraVERT

ttt i am a finance manager for a dealership so i can help with consulting on anyone's financing. although i cant directly arrange your financing i can point you in the right direction on getting the best deal on it based off your credit situation. btw the reason im selling is because i will be getting shelby soon and i just dont want two car payments.

dreaminstang

Established Member
This is exactly what i am looking for. I have a 2004 red mach 1 with 23000 miles on it. Basic up grades such as magnaflow x with cats borla stinger cat back, jlt rai, Xcal 2 with custom tune from harry tillman speed shop.I love the looks of your car and have been searching for a caobra to trade to. Please email me if your interested. [email protected]

99SVTcobraVERT

hey guys btw but this is what i have in the car:

*authentic chrome saleen w/ upgraded 18x10 rears wheels nitto tires $3000
*metco idler & 2.8 interchangeable pulley installed $450
*jlt painted intake installe $280
*half day custom dyno tune and xcal 2 unit $850
*bassani x pipe and catback installed $1,250
*saleen lightbar installed $849
*lfp dual pass heat exchanger installed $395
* tinted tail light covers and blk cobra letters $60

that is $7,134 i have put into the car.

06BigDogK9

Established Member
Very Nice! I dont know if you are interested in the Big Dog that I posted on this site. Your Cobra is what I'm looking for. I tried to PM you but for some reason I wasn't allowed to do so. If your interested, let me know and I can give you the low down on the bike.

Users who are viewing this thread