F/S: Saleen Racecraft 94-04 Coupe Lowering Springs - PICS

Mhissticobra

Established Member
For sale are a set of 4 of Saleen Racecraft lowering springs for Mustang coupes years 1994-2004. They are used but in great condition. There are 2 small paint chips ( about 1.5" long x .5" wide ) toward the bottom of both front springs, nothing that affects quality or functionality of the springs. Selling because I wanted more of a drop than what they gave me. These are basically rebadged/painted Eibach pro-kit springs.

From Saleen: These Saleen Mustang progressive-rate springs offer the added benefit of maintaining very tractable ride quality. If you drive your mustang
daily, but still desire a performance suspension, then these progressive-rate springs are just what you need. These springs deliver a 1-1/2" drop over
stock height.

158491.jpg

158492.jpg

158493.jpg

These sell for $250 but I would like to get $165 + ACTUAL shipping to any U.S. state. Please no low ballers. Thank you.

Mhissticobra

Established Member
89BlackNotch said:
Are these for convertibles also?? If so, pm me with the shipping quote for 08882, N.J. Thanks!

It would be $23 for you as well. And yes, they will work for your convertible.

Mhissticobra

Established Member
I just shot an email to Saleen to find out for sure because I honestly don't know. I'll post the answer as soon as they reply.

Users who are viewing this thread